How awesome is it when a burger spot has a vegan option clearly labeled right on their menu? The Habit Burger has just that with their Veggie Burger. You can also grab a Garden Salad, or combine the two and add a Veggie Burger to the Garden Salad. (The Customer Care Team Member that responded back to us made that suggestion)
The fried items at the Habit is cooked in soybean oil. According to the information we were given the fries DO NOT share a fryer* with the chicken bites, but the green beans do. Take that into consideration when making your order.
the Habit Burger Grill Vegan Options
- Veggie Burger on Wheat Bun – Vegan veggie patty (Morningstar Farms Vegan Patty) on a toasted wheat bun, green leaf lettuce, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers & onions with sweet mustard dressing.
By default the Veggie Burger comes on the Wheat Bun, but you can switch it up to one of these options
- Seeded Bun
- Wheat Bun
- Plain Bun
- Iceberg Lettuce (if you’d like to make your burger a wrap)
- Garden Salad
Vegan Salad Dressings
- Fat Free Italian
- Cobb Red Wine Vinaigrette
- House Dressing
- French Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Tempura Green Beans (they share a fryer with the chicken bites)
Cross Contamination Allergen Statement from the Habit (from their website): Please be aware that due to processing and preparation of our ingredients, The Habit Burger Grill cannot guarantee that allergens do not exist in our food. Individual ingredients may come into contact with one another during preparation. All of the information used herein has been provided by our suppliers and is current as of June 2019.
*Our rep from Habit also reiterated that they cannot 100% assure there is no cross-contamination between the fryers.
the Habit Vegan FAQ
Is the Veggie Burger at the Habit Vegan?
The Veggie Burger at the Habit is a Morningstar Farms Vegan Patty. It is vegan. In fact, the burger is specifically labeled vegan by the Habit right on their menu.
Are Habit Burger Fries Vegan?
The Fries at Habit Burger are vegan. They are fried in soy bean and do not share a fryer with the chicken bites. However, the Habit cannot guarantee no cross-contamination between the fryers.
Are Habit Onion Rings Vegan?
Unfortunately, the Onion Rings contain dairy and are not vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 130 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: We’ve never lived close to a Habit Burger and have never been to one. However, I look forward to getting a chance to try out their veggie burger!
Jen’s Pick: N/A
More Links and Info:
- Want to see Habit Burger’s full menu? Head over to Habit Burger’s Menu Page
- Information pulled directly from the Habit’s Nutritional Information
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have vegan guides for other burger spots like McDonald’s and Carl’s Jr as well as over 120 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides at Restaurants Main Page
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is as accurate as possible and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information.