The vegan options at Snooze, An A.M. Eatery, are quite good. There are multiple vegan-friendly menu options that can be ordered ‘as-is’ straight off the menu including Tofu Scramble, Porridge and even Pancakes!
With more menu items that can be made vegan with slight modifications along with offerings like Soyrizo that you can add to any order and you can see why Snooze is a great spot to grab some breakfast or brunch without feeling limited.
Snooze is adding locations quickly so it’s worth checking to see if you have a location in (or coming to) your area.
Snooze Vegan Options
- Tofu Scramble … Tofu seasoned with onion powder, salt & pepper; scrambled with choice of three fillings, served with hash browns and a choice of toast (sourdough) or tortillas (corn or flour).
Snooze offers other toast options. Check with your location to verify which are vegan.
Tofu Scramble Filling Options
Choose 3. May vary by location.
- Green Chile
- Red Peppers
- Goldilocks Porridge … Ancient grain mix of steel cut oats, quinoa and millet simmered in almond milk. Topped with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, toasted almonds and hemp seeds.
- Vegan Bliss Pancakes … Signature house-made vegan pancakes with coconut & almond milk, vanilla and banana. Topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries, served with Slopeside maple syrup.
- Sweet Potato Veggie Smash Up. Order with NO egg … comes with two smashed and griddled sweet potatoes dressed with pickled onions and our asparagus, red onion, & mushroom salad. Topped with avocado and hemp seeds. Drizzled with house-made Snooze Sriracha maple syrup.
- Bountiful Buddha Bowl. Order with NO goat cheese … comes with roasted cauliflower florets, sautéed asparagus, red onions, mushrooms and sweet potato atop pistou dressed farro, black rice, quinoa, kale and golden raisins. Topped with spiced pepitas, avocado, pickled red onions and Maldon salt.
- Hash Browns
- Side Fresh Fruit
Oat, Almond, Coconut and Soy Milks are available but may vary by location. Cost extra
- Snooze House Blend Coffee
- Local Nitro Cold Brew Coffee
- Americano. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Organic Hot Tea
- Cappuccino. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Lavender Latte (Summer Menu). Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Latte. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Chai Tea. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Mocha. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Vanilla Almond Matcha Tea Latte – (Made with Cold Almond Milk by default)
- Cortado. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Iced Tea
- Cold Pressed Juices
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Snooze Vegan FAQ
Is Snooze Green Chili Vegan?
Yes! According to the location that we spoke to, the Green Chili Sauce at Snooze is vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- For a look at the entire menu at Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, make sure to check out their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was pulled from their online menu that includes a filter that can be set to specific allergens or ‘lifestyle’ diets. Then, we followed up with staff to make sure everything we had was correct. (There are actually more menu items that show as ‘can be modified to meet your needs’, but some of these items call for rather large changes to dish itself)
- Don’t have a Snooze near you? Don’t worry! VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides, including other popular breakfast chains like IHOP and Great Harvest Bakery
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!