Sbarro’s vegan options doesn’t include any vegan meats or cheeses, but the dough and sauce are vegan. This allows you to create your own cheese-less pizza with the veggie toppings of your choice. They also have a variety of side items like spaghetti and salads that are vegan-friendly as well. So the next time you stumble across a Sbarro in your local mall food court, you can go ahead and grab a slice of cheese-less pizza.
Vegan Options at Sbarro
Create Your Own Pizza
According to Sbarro, their dough and sauce are vegan and a special request can be made to make any pizza without cheese. So, to create your own, simply ask for a no-cheese pizza with any of the following toppings:
- Bell Peppers
- Black Olives
Starters and Sides
- Potato Wedges
- Hell’s Kitchen Potato Wedges
- Garlic and Romano Dusted Wedges
- Small Spaghetti and Sauce
- Roasted Potatoes
- Mixed Vegetables
- Veg Rice
- Tomato and Cucumber
- Fruit Salad
- Lite Italian
- French Toast
Per the Sbarro website on the question of whether they have any vegan food options:
Select items like our pasta, sauce, dough and garden salad are vegan. A special order can be requested for any whole pizza to be made without cheese.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: It’s been a while since we’ve hit up a Sbarro. I’ll update here when we do.
Jen’s Pick: I haven’t been around a Sbarro since I learned we CAN eat there! Will let you know once I do.
More Info and Links
- Sbarro is a pizza chain founded in Brooklyn, New York in 1956. Sbarro now has 630 locations across 28 countries. Sbarro’s are generally found in mall food courts, airports and casinos.
- If you’d like to see everything on Sbarro’s menu, check out Sbarro’s Full Menu
- Information pulled directly from Sbarro’s Nutritional Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 100 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other pizza locations like Blaze Pizza and MOD Pizza
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change and menus change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on this page. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, please let us know!