Like many sub shops, the vegan options at Quiznos basically ends up being a create your own ‘veggie’ sub, sammie or salad with your choice of veggies.
What lacks at Quiznos compared to other sub shops is the choices of vegan dressings and sauces. A lot of times, the dressing or sauce is what makes up for having just veggies on your sub but here, you will have take your pick of 3 sauces… none of the dressings are vegan.
Vegan Options at Quiznos
Classics & Specialties
- Veggie Guacamole. Choose white, wheat or grilled flatbread. Order with NO cheese or red wine vinaigrette. SUB with a vegan-friendly sauce (list below) … comes with guacamole, black olives, cucumber, mushrooms, green peppers, lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Apple Harvest Sub or Sammie. Choose white, wheat or grilled flatbread. Order with NO chicken or honey mustard. SUB with a vegan sauce (list below). … comes with apples, pumpkin seeds, craisins and tomatoes.
- Apple Harvest Salad. Order with NO chicken, honey mustard or apple cider vinaigrette. SUB with a vegan sauce (list below) … comes with romaine, pumpkin seeds, craisins, apples, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Create Your Own Subs, Sammies & Salads
- White 4″, 8″ or 12″
- Wheat 4″, 8″ or 12″
- Sammie. aka Grilled Flatbread
- Green Peppers
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Pepperoncini Peppers
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Sauteed Veggies
- Four Pepper Chili Sauce
- Yellow Mustard
- Zesty Grill Sauce
- Tater Tots
- Side Garden Salad. Order with a sauce above or guacamole.
- Chips. Flavors vary–check the ingredients list.
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Quiznos Vegan FAQ
Is the bread at Quiznos vegan?
Yes. Prior to July 2020, you would have seen about 8 different vegan bread options but now there are 3. White, Wheat and Grilled Flatbread.
Is the Red Wine Vinaigrette vegan?
No. The Red Wine Vinaigrette at Quiznos contains dairy.
Is the Apple Cider Vinaigrette vegan?
No. The Apple Cider Vinaigrette at Quiznos contains egg.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Haven’t been to a Quiznos in a long time, definitely way before I went vegan. Once I try out some vegan options at Quiznos I’ll update here.
Jen’s Pick: During my pre-vegan days I used to go to Quiznos all the time and get a cup of tomato soup and a flat bread sandwich. Now, I would still get a flatbread but with no animals products! All veggies, guacamole and zesty grill sauce on the side.
- Quiznos was founded in 1981 in Colorado and currently has around 800 franchise locations across the US
- If you’d like to see all the options on Quiznos’ menu, check out Quiznos Full Menu
- Some of the information on this page was pulled directly from Quiznos Allergen Menu
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 175 Vegan Guides for popular chain restaurants including other sub shop locations like Subway and Firehouse Subs
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!