The vegan options at Firehouse Subs consists of a create your own sub and a salad. Both the wheat and white bread are vegan and then you can go to town with veggies. There’s not anything over-the-top special at Firehouse that you wouldn’t find at another sub spot, but if necessary you can put together a pretty decent sandwich. When it comes to dressings & condiments check out the cheat sheet for the full list of vegan options at Firehouse Subs.
Vegan Options at Firehouse Subs
VeggL Quick Order
- Veggie Sub (Sauteed bell peppers, sauteed and raw onion, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard, Italian dressing, provolone, cheddar and Monterey Jack). Advise NO mayo or cheese. Order Hot or Cold.
- Plain Firehouse Salad (Romaine, tomato, bell pepper, cucumber, pepperoncini, cheese, with light Italian Dressing. Advise NO cheese. Substitute Vegan Dressing from list below for the Light Italian (contains dairy)
- Side Salad with Vegan Dressing from list below. Advise NO cheese
- Chips, assorted. Read the ingredients label to verify vegan
- Dill Pickle Spears
- Wheat Bread
- White Bread
Vegan Salad Dressings/Condiments
- Banana Peppers
- Bell Peppers
- Black Olives
- Cherry Pepper Rings
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Mushrooms (conflicting information whether mushrooms are vegan. Ingredients list states made with vegetarian Worcestershire)
- Romaine Lettuce
Firehouse Subs Vegan FAQ
Are the sauteed veggies cooked with anchovies?
So this is something that may have been an issue in the past with Firehouse Subs. However, when we researched the issue it is not something that is done at this time.
Ready to Order? Try one of VeggL’s exclusive offer codes!
Full Transparency: These are affiliate links. If you sign up and order through one of our links we, at no extra cost to you, will earn a small commission. These commissions help support VeggL and allows us to keep bringing you great content! Thanks for your support!
***We are currently donating every penny we make from our GrubHub and Postmates affiliate links to FeedingAmerica.org***
|Code: AFF25||Code: GETFOOD|
|25% OFF first order of $15+||$100 Delivery Credit|
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve only had Firehouse once since going vegan. I went with the Veggie Sub as described in the Quick Order. While really boring, it’s not terrible. Firehouse does have pretty good bread so that helps when you’re eating a sandwich full of veggies.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- To check out Firehouse Subs full nutritional menu and allergen information, see Firehouse Subs Nutrition Info
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 80 Cheat Sheets on popular chain restaurants
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know