The vegan options at Firehouse Subs consists of a create your own sub and a salad. Both the wheat and white bread are vegan and then you can go to town with veggies. There’s not anything over-the-top special at Firehouse that you wouldn’t find at another sub spot, but if necessary you can put together a pretty decent sandwich. When it comes to dressings & condiments check out the cheat sheet for the full list of vegan options at Firehouse Subs.
Vegan Options at Firehouse Subs
VeggL Quick Order
- Veggie Sub (Sauteed bell peppers, sauteed and raw onion, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard, Italian dressing, provolone, cheddar and Monterey Jack). Advise NO mayo or cheese. Order Hot or Cold.
- Plain Firehouse Salad (Romaine, tomato, bell pepper, cucumber, pepperoncini, cheese, with light Italian Dressing. Advise NO cheese. Substitute Vegan Dressing from list below for the Light Italian (contains dairy)
- Side Salad with Vegan Dressing from list below. Advise NO cheese
- Chips, assorted. Read the ingredients label to verify vegan
- Dill Pickle Spears
- Wheat Bread
- White Bread
Vegan Salad Dressings/Condiments
- Banana Peppers
- Bell Peppers
- Black Olives
- Cherry Pepper Rings
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Mushrooms (conflicting information whether mushrooms are vegan. Ingredients list states made with vegetarian Worcestershire)
- Romaine Lettuce
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve only had Firehouse once since going vegan. I went with the Veggie Sub as described in the Quick Order. While really boring, it’s not terrible. Firehouse does have pretty good bread so that helps when you’re eating a sandwich full of veggies.
*To check out Firehouse Subs full nutritional menu and allergen information, see Firehouse Subs Nutrition Info
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know