You won’t find a ton of vegan options at Miller’s Ale House, but there are couple vegan-friendly menu items that you can order if there with friends to watch the game.
They carry a Gardein Black Bean Burger topped with guacamole. Unfortunately, you have to order the burger with no bun because it contains dairy, but you do have a couple sides to choose from to go with it.
According to a rep that we spoke with, the steamed veggies (ordered with no butter), French Fries and Sweet Potato Fries are all viable sides to go with your burger or just by themselves.
Miller’s Ale House Vegan Options
- Gardein Black Bean Burger – Order with NO Bun (contains dairy). Comes with a Gardein Black Bean Patty consisting of Brown rice, roasted corn and bell pepper, a green leaf lettuce, beefsteak tomato and dill pickle. Topped with Guacamole.
- Steamed Veggies – Order with NO butter
- French Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the full menu at Miller’s Ale House, we suggest heading over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was given to us by a member of the Miller’s Ale House Guest Relations team
- Not quite what you were looking for? Don’t worry – VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Yard House and Buffalo Wild Wings
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!