The vegan options at Insomnia Cookies are really good for a dedicated cookie shop.
Insomnia Cookies offers 3 vegan cookies on their regular menu then typically have 1 or 2 seasonal cookies in addition. You can order them one at a time or get a 6-pack.
So, if you’re looking for a late-night cookie fix, Insomnia Cookies has got you covered!
Insomnia Cookies Vegan Options
- Vegan Cold Brew Latte (limited time)
- Vegan Birthday Cake
- Vegan Chocolate Chunk
- Vegan Double Chocolate Chunk
- Pick your perfect 6-pack from our warm, delicious vegan varieties. Choose from the list above!
Insomnia Cookies Vegan FAQ
Is Insomnia Cookie Butter Vegan?
No. While they have 4 different vegan cookies on their regular menu plus 1 or 2 seasonal flavors, the cookie butter at Insomnia Cookies is not.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the complete list of Insomnia Cookies, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was pulled directly from their Nutritional Facts page
- Don’t have an Insomnia Cookies near you? No worries. VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Dairy Queen and Cold Stone Creamery
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!