The vegan options at In N Out Burger is pretty limited. It makes sense, really, considering that overall they have perhaps the most limited menu of any chain in the country. In N Out is a burger chain with over 300 locations primarily in California and the southwest. They do burgers, fries and shakes. Considering that they don’t offer a vegan burger or a dairy free shake, guess what they leaves you with? Here’s everything vegan at In N Out Burger:
Vegan Options at In N Out Burger
- You can technically make your own ‘veggie burger’ by going with just a burger bun, lettuce, tomato and onion.
- French Fries – Prepared fresh in 100% sunflower oil from fresh potatoes.
In N Out Burger Vegan FAQ
Are in and out fries vegan?
Yes! While you can never rule out cross-contamination, the fact that In N Out doesn’t fry anything in their oil other than fries is an encouraging thought.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve only been to an In N Out Burger once in my life and that was before I was vegan. I do remember the fries being pretty dang good though.
Jen’s Pick: Never been but I hear those fries are, “pretty dang good.” haha!
- If you’d like to see In N Out Burger’s full menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information pulled from In N Out’s Allergen Info
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has over 115 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other burger locations like Burger King and Carl’s Jr
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know