You’re most likely to come across the vegan options at Freshens at your college or university or perhaps at the airport. Freshens is a fast casual concept that focuses on healthy options. As far as vegan options goes, you’ll find a really good variety of smoothies. While Freshens has lots of salad options as well, according to their Allergen page, all contain dairy, milk, egg or all three. Freshens also posted on February 19th, 2020 that they are testing out Quorn Meatless Protein. Here’s to hoping that makes it to the menu soon!
Vegan Options at Freshens
All smoothies are made with NO artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors and no colors from artificial sources.
- Bangin’ Berry – Pomegranate, raspberries, blueberries & bananas
- Caribbean Craze – Bananas & Strawberries
- Mango Me Crazy – Mango & pineapple
- Maui Mango – Mango, strawberries & bananas
- Wild Strawberry – Strawberries & kiwi lime
- Goin’ Green – Fresh kale, spinach, mango & pineapple
- Oh Kale! – Organic Kale, spinach & 14 other raw greens blended with mango, pineapple and mango sorbet
- Apple Kiwi Kale – Apples, fresh kale, kiwi-lime, orange & banana
- Vegan Power Up – Pomegranate, strawberries, blueberries & plant protein
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve not had the chance to try out a Freshens, but I’m looking forward to it the next time I get a chance.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- Two cool things we wanted to share via Freshens website – “Freshëns was the first national retail brand to introduce the ecotainer™ paper cold cup throughout the United States. These containers are 100% Compostable and Biodegradable. Only sustainable forest are used in their production.” & “Freshens offers compostable straws, made with PLA, an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic straws.”
- Want to see Freshens full menu? Head over to the Freshens Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Cheat Sheets for over 60 different popular restaurant chains like Jamba Juice
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know