You’re most likely to come across the vegan options at Freshens at your college or university or perhaps at the airport. Freshens is a fast casual concept that focuses on healthy options.
As far as vegan options goes, you’ll find a really good variety of smoothies. While Freshens has lots of salad options as well, according to their Allergen page, all contain dairy, milk, egg or all three.
Freshens also posted on February 19th, 2020 that they are testing out Quorn Meatless Protein. Here’s to hoping that makes it to the menu soon!
Vegan Options at Freshens
All smoothies are made with NO artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors and no colors from artificial sources.
- Bangin’ Berry – Pomegranate, raspberries, blueberries & bananas
- Caribbean Craze – Bananas & Strawberries
- Mango Me Crazy – Mango & pineapple
- Maui Mango – Mango, strawberries & bananas
- Wild Strawberry – Strawberries & kiwi lime
- Goin’ Green – Fresh kale, spinach, mango & pineapple
- Oh Kale! – Organic Kale, spinach & 14 other raw greens blended with mango, pineapple and mango sorbet
- Apple Kiwi Kale – Apples, fresh kale, kiwi-lime, orange & banana
- Vegan Power Up – Pomegranate, strawberries, blueberries & plant protein
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve not had the chance to try out a Freshens, but I’m looking forward to it the next time I get a chance.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
More Links and Info:
- Two cool things we wanted to share via Freshens website – “Freshëns was the first national retail brand to introduce the ecotainer™ paper cold cup throughout the United States. These containers are 100% Compostable and Biodegradable. Only sustainable forest are used in their production.” & “Freshens offers compostable straws, made with PLA, an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic straws.”
- Want to see Freshens full menu? Head over to the Freshens Official Menu page.
- Information for this guide was pulled from Freshens Allergen Guide
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Vegan Cheat Sheet Guides for over 175 different popular restaurant chains like Jamba Juice and Smoothie King
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!