Jamba has a great lineup of vegan options if you looking for a smoothie or smoothie bowl. They currently have over 10 smoothies that can be ordered as is off the menu and all of the smoothie bowls can be made vegan.
If you’re looking for something a little heartier, you can order a bowl of steel cut oats with a couple toppings or a sweet pretzel.
And let’s not forget they added two iced beverages that you can order with a coconut milk sweet cloud whip foam! How fun does that sound?
Let’s see what you can order vegan at Jamba!
Vegan Options at Jamba
March 2023 Special!
- Luck Of The Tropics Smoothie. Vegan as-is! … comes with passion-mango juice, oatmilk frozen dessert, kale and mangos.
- Plant Based Watermelon Breeze … comes with watermelon grape juice blend, oatmilk frozen dessert, strawberries, pineapple
- Apple ‘n Greens … apple pear strawberry juice blend, kale, mango, banana, peaches
- Vanilla Blue Sky … unsweetened almondmilk, vanilla coconutmilk, bananas, pineapples, blue spirulina boost
- Greens ‘n Ginger … lemonade, peaches, kale, mangos, ginger
- Mega Mango … orange juice, pineapple juice, mangos, strawberries
- Peach Perfection … white grape pear peach juice blend, mangos, peaches, apple strawberry juice blend, strawberries
- Pomegranate Paradise … apple pear pomegranate juice blend, mangos, strawberries, peaches
- Smooth Talkin’ Mango … oatmilk, mangos, pineapples, organic agave
- Strawberry Whirl … apple pear strawberry juice blend, strawberries, bananas
Super Blends Smoothies
- The Go Getter … comes with matcha green tea, vegetables and fruit juice blend, mangos, kale, orange juice
- PB & Banana Protein. Order with Soy Protein. SUB dairy milk with non-dairy milk of choice and SUB honey with agave … comes with bananas and peanut butter.
- Protein Berry Workout … comes with vanilla soymilk, strawberries, bananas and soy protein.
- Kid’s Blueberry Strawberry Blast-Off … Mixed Berry Juice Blend, Blueberries, Strawberries, Bananas
- Kid’s Strawberries Gone Bananas … Apple Strawberry Juice Blend, Strawberries, Bananas
- Whirl’d Famous Acai Primo Bowl. Order with NO honey … comes with blended strawberries, acai blend, blueberries, soymilk; topped with bananas, organic granola, shredded coconut.
- Chunky Strawberry Bowl. Order with NO yogurt … comes with strawberries, soymilk, organic granola, peanut butter.
- Island Pitaya Bowl. Order with NO honey … comes with blended pineapple juice, pitaya, mangoes, pineapple, bananas; topped with strawberries, organic granola, blueberries, shredded coconut.
- Vanilla Blue Sky Bowl … comes with blended bananas, pineapples, unsweetened almondmilk, vanilla coconutmilk, blue spirulina boost; topped with organic granola, strawberries, blueberries, coconut chips.
- Oatmeal … comes with organic steel-cut oats, soymilk concentrate; topped with your choice of bananas, blueberries, strawberries, shredded coconut, brown sugar crumbles, organic granola
- Sweet Pretzel
- Gotcha Matcha … ice, matcha green tea, agave, caffeine
- Gotcha Matcha with Sweet Cloud Whip … ice, coconut milk sweet cloud whip foam, matcha green tea, agave, caffeine
- Bold ‘n Cold Brew … ice, cold brew coffee, agave, caffeine
- Bold ‘n Cold Brew with Sweet Cloud Whip … ice, cold brew coffee, coconut milk sweet cloud whip foam, agave, caffeine
Fresh Juice & Shots
- Purely Carrot Juice … fresh juiced carrot
- Orange Carrot Twist Juice … fresh juiced orange, carrot
- Purely Orange Juice … fresh orange juice
- Orange Supreme … fresh juiced orange, carrots and apples with bananas
- Cucumber Orange Cooler … fresh juiced orange, cucumber, apple, lemon
- Great Greens Juice … fresh juiced lemon, cucumber, apples, spinach
- Veggie Vitality Juice … fresh juiced apple, carrot, spinach
- Ginger Lemon Cayenne Shot … fresh juiced lemon, ginger with cayenne pepper
- Ginger Orange Cayenne Shot … fresh juiced orange, ginger with cayenne pepper
- Wheatgrass … fresh wheatgrass juice
Grab & Go
Items may vary by location
- Siren Dark Chocolate Brownie Protein Bites
- Siren Lemon Poppyseed Protein Bites
- 88 Acres Triple Berry Bar
- 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar
- Off The Eaten Path Chickpea Veggie Crisp
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Jamba Juice Vegan FAQ
Is Jamba’s Granola Vegan?
Yes! Jamba granola contains the following ingredients:
Organic Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Sunflower and/or Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Pumpkin
Seeds, Flax, Oat Syrup Solids, Molasses, Sea Salt, Cinnamon)
Is Jamba’s Belgian Waffle Vegan?
No. Jamba’s Belgian Waffle contains dairy and egg. The ingredients are:
Belgian Waffle (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Margarine [Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Canola Oil, Mono- and Diglycerides (emulsifiers)], Water, Butter, Egg, Invert Sugar, Yeast, Soy Flour, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor with other Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin).
Is Jamba’s Impossible Handwich Vegan?
Jamba’s Impossible Handwich is premade & prepackaged with Impossible Sausage and cheddar on a Sprouted Grain Bun.
Technically, you could ask for them to remove the piece of cheese on it but, a) there is no guarantee they would be able to remove it all/cross-contamination. And b) you’re still contributing to the purchase of an animal product.
Is The Glycerin in Jamba’s Sweet Pretzels Vegan?
Yes! We received confirmation from Jamba that the glycerin in their Sweet Pretzel is derived from a plant source.
Are Jamba Pretzels Vegan?
Jamba currently (2023) offers two pretzels. The Sweet Pretzel is vegan-friendly. The savory pretzel is not as it contains dairy.
Does Jamba still have their Nutty Almond Butter Bowl?
No. Jamba discontinued the Nutty Almond Butter Bowl which consisted of unsweetened almondmilk, bananas, peaches and almond butter with your choice of toppings.
Are the Jamba Juice Bowls Vegan?
Yes! You can make all 4 of their bowls vegan with a few modifications.
Order the Whirl’d Famous Acai Primo Bowl and the Island Pitaya Bowl with NO honey, the Chunky Strawberry Bowl with NO yogurt and the Vanilla Blue Sky Bowl is vegan, as is.
Is Jamba Juice’s Acai Bowl Vegan?
Yes! The Whirl’d Famous Acai Primo Bowl at Jamba Juice comes with honey by default. Order it with NO honey and the rest of the ingredients in the bowl are vegan.
Is Jamba Juice Mega Mango vegan?
The smoothie we get asked about the most is the Mega Mango. It is indeed vegan. The Mega Mango contains Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Mangos and Strawberries.
Does Jamba Juice offer So Delicious Oatmilk Frozen Dessert Vegan Ice Cream?
Yes… Unfortunately, it appears Jamba is no longer offering the So Delicious Oatmilk. You were able to replace non-dairy milk in any of your favorite blends with So Delicious Oatmilk Frozen Dessert to make it more like a vegan milkshake.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: This is probably the meathead lifter coming out in me, but I usually always go with the Protein Berry Workout with Pea Protein.
Jen’s Pick: After trying the Seasonal Vegan Pumpkin Smash Smoothie, I have to pick this one as my favorite. If I’m looking for a healthier option though, I’ll pick the Greens ‘n Ginger Smoothie.
More Links and Info:
- To see Jamba Juice’s full menu, head over to the Jamba Juice official site
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have over 200 popular chain restaurants on our Cheat Sheets Guides Main Menu including other smoothie locations like Smoothie King and Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!