The vegan options at Jamba Juice are plentiful! Whether you’re looking for a smoothie or even a quick bite to eat, Jamba has you covered. They have multiple non-dairy milk alternatives (vanilla coconutmilk, unsweetened almondmilk, soymilk, Oatly oatmilk), including So Delicious Oatmilk Frozen dessert, that you can utilize. Best of all, their vegan options are straight from the menu, no need to make substitutions.
Vegan Options at Jamba Juice
VeggL Quick Order
*NEW* Swap non-dairy milk for their new creamy and gluten-free SO Delicious Oatmilk Frozen Dessert in any of your Jamba faves below!
- Vegan Pumpkin Smash Smoothie – a blend of Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Oatly Oat Milk and So Delicious Oatmilk Ice Cream
- Amazing Greens – Peach Juice Blend, Lemonade, Peaches, Kale, Bananas, Pumpkin Seeds
- Apple ‘n Greens – Apple Strawberry Juice Blend, Kale, Mangos, Bananas, Peaches
- Greens ‘n Ginger – Lemonade, Peaches, Kale, Mangos, Ginger
- Mega Mango – Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Mangos, Strawberries
- Peach Perfection – Peach Juice Blend, Mangos, Peaches, Apple Strawberry Juice Blend, Strawberries
- Pomegranate Paradise – Pomegranate Juice Blend, Mangos, Strawberries, Peaches
- Smooth Talkin’ Mango – Oatmilk, Mangos, Pineapples, Organic Agave
- Strawberry Whirl – Apple Strawberry Juice Blend, Strawberries, Bananas
- Vanilla Blue Sky – Unsweetened Almondmilk, Vanilla Coconutmilk, Bananas, Pineapples, Blue Spirulina Boost
- Protein Berry Workout with Soy Protein – Soymilk, Strawberries, Bananas, Soy Protein
- Purely Carrot – Fresh Juiced Carrot
- Orange Carrot Twist – Fresh Orange Juice, Fresh Juiced Carrot
- Purely Orange – Fresh Orange Juice
- Ginger Lemon Cayenne – Fresh Juiced Lemon, Fresh Juiced Ginger, Cayenne Pepper
- Ginger Orange Cayenne – Fresh Orange Juice, Fresh Juiced Ginger, Cayenne Pepper
- Wheatgrass – Fresh Wheatgrass Juice
- Blueberry Strawberry Blast-Off – Mixed Berry Juice Blend, Blueberries, Strawberries, Bananas
- Strawberries Gone Bananas – Apple Strawberry Juice Blend, Strawberries, Bananas
- Apple Cinnamon Pretzel – Enriched Wheat Flour, Dehydrated Apples, Applesauce, Sugar, Glycerin, Canola Oil, Invert Sugar, 2% or less of Salt, Yeast, Cinnamon, Natural Apple Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide
- PB Banana Toast – Bananas, Seeded Multigrain Bread, Blueberries, Peanut Butter, Chia Seeds. ADVISE NO HONEY
- Nutty Almond Butter – unsweetened almondmilk, bananas, peaches, almond butter. Toppings: bananas, organic granola, strawberries, blueberries, almond butter, sliced almonds
- Peachy Green Goodness – peach juice blend, mangos, peaches, kale, pumpkin seeds. Toppings: bananas, organic granola, strawberries, chia seeds
- Vanilla Blue Sky – bananas, pineapples, unsweetened almondmilk, vanilla coconutmilk, blue spirulina boost. Toppings: organic granola, strawberries, blueberries, coconut chips, goji berries, sliced almonds
- Whirl’d Famous Acai Primo – ORDER WITH NO HONEY – strawberries, acai blend blueberries, soymilk, bananas, organic granola, shredded coconut. Toppings: bananas, strawberries, organic granola, blueberries, shredded coconut
- Oatmeal – organic steel-cut oats, soymilk concentrate (then you get to pick two toppings)
Jamba Juice Vegan FAQ
Are Jamba Juice Bowls vegan?
Yes! Not all of the Juice Bowls are vegan, but 4 of them are! The Nutty Almond Butter, Peachy Green Goodness, Vanilla Blue Sky and the Oatmeal are all vegan. A fifth bowl can be made vegan with one modification which leads us to our next most asked question…
Are Jamba Juice acai bowls vegan?
The Whirl’d Famous Acai Primo bowl at Jamba Juice comes with honey by default. If you omit the honey completely from the bowl, the rest of the ingredients in the bowl are vegan.
Is Jamba Juice Mega Mango vegan?
The smoothie we get asked about the most is the Mega Mango. It is indeed vegan. The Mega Mango contains Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Mangos and Strawberries. It’s one of 10 smoothies that can be ordered vegan straight off the menu.
Does Jamba Juice offer So Delicious Oatmilk Frozen Dessert Vegan Ice Cream?
YES! You can replace non-dairy milk in any of your favorite blends with So Delicous Oatmilk Frozen Dessert.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: This is probably the meathead lifter coming out in me, but I usually always go with the Protein Berry Workout with Soy Protein. Gotta get my PROTEIN!!! lol
Jen’s Pick: I love the Greens n’ Ginger! What’s not to like? I get two of my favorite things, kale and ginger, in one delicious smoothie!
- To see Jamba Juice’s full menu, head over to the Jamba Juice official site
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have over 70 popular chain restaurants on our Cheat Sheets Main Menu
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know