The vegan options at California Fish Grill are quite possibly the best of any seafood chain that we’ve come across.
They have 4 different plant-based entrees, including vegan “ahi”, “shrimp” and “fish” platters. There are also plenty of sides to from rice to 3 different kinds of fries*.
In fact, instead of struggling to figure out a good vegan choice, you may find yourself struggling to decide which vegan option sounds best!
California Fish Grill Vegan Options
Plant Based Entrees
- Plant-Based “Ahi” Poke Bowl – Marinated “ahi tuna” served over white rice, poke dressing, sesame seed, cilantro, green & red onion, diced tomato, seaweed salad and a Green Goddess drizzle.
- Plant-Based Grilled “Shrimp” Plate – Choice of Lemon Garlic Aioli, Louie Sauce, Seasoned Olive Oil, or Green Goddess and two house sides
- Plant-Based Dynamite “Shrimp” Bowl – Quick-fried “shrimp”, white rice, dynamite sauce, cilantro, green onion, tomato, cabbage, sesame soy sauce
- Plant-Based Battered “Fish” & Chips – Fishless filets in our housemade batter, served with French fries (SUB Kaleslaw for one of the vegan sides below)
- Cauliflower Rice
- White Rice
- Brown Rice
- Rosemary Zucchini
- Green Side Salad (if ordered with Green Goddess Dressing or Seasoned Olive Oil)
- Dynamite Fries*
- Sweet Potato Fries*
- French Fries*
*cooked in the same fryer as seafood
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see California Fish Grill’s entire menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was obtained through their online menu and their Guest Services team
- Don’t have a California Fish Grill near you? Don’t worry! VeggL contains hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Long John Silvers and Red Lobster
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!