The vegan options at BurgerFi include the Beyond Burger! BurgerFi is an upscale burger chain with around 100 locations – a majority of those up and down the east coast of the US. They technically offer three different versions of a veggie burger, but only one of those is completely vegan. After the burger, your options are pretty limited after the burger to basically fries. Here’s everything vegan at BurgerFi:
Vegan Options at BurgerFi
- Vegan Beyond Burger – 100% Plant-Based Beyond Burger® From Beyond Meat®, Ketchup, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Onions, on a Vegan Multigrain Bun
Notes: The Vegan Beyond Burger is already the ‘veganized’ version the Beyond Burger that is on the menu. The VegeFi Burger patty contain cheese and the burger is topped with white cheddar.
- Tomato (slices)
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Diced Onions
- Grilled Diced Onions
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Dijon Mustard
- Hot Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Multi Grain Bun
- Green Style – Going ‘Green Style’ replaces the bun with lettuce
- Cajun Seasoning
Not sure why you’d need to know the custard toppings considering the custard is not vegan, but here ya go:
- Hot Fudge
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Syrup
- Vanilla Syrup
- Colored Sprinkles
Here is the Cross-Contact statement from BurgerFi –
Note that we prepare our foods following procedures to prevent allergen cross-contact, but our products containing wheat, egg, soy and dairy are made in the same kitchen. If you have an allergy,
BurgerFi Vegan FAQ
Are BurgerFi buns vegan?
The Multi-Grain Bun at BurgerFi is vegan! BurgerFi has 3 different buns – The Multi Grain, Hamburger Bun, Gluten Free along with the option to go Green Style (foregoing the bun completely and replacing with lettuce – to be clear, this would also be vegan). The Gluten Free bun contains egg and the Hamburger Bun contains both milk and eggs.
Does BurgerFi have vegan cheese?
No. Unfortunately BurgerFi does not carry any vegan cheeses.
Is BurgerFi quinoa burger vegan?
No. The quinoa burger, known as the VegeFi Burger contains cheese directly in the patty itself. It’s also topped with White Cheddar. The Burger could be ordered without the extra white cheddar, but you’re stuck with the cheese in the patty.
Are the onion rings at BurgerFi vegan?
No. The onion rings contain milk.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: Jen and I have not been to a BurgerFi yet, but I can’t wait to try out their Beyond Burger. We’ll update here when we do.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- If you’d like to check out BurgerFi’s full menu, head over to BurgerFi’s Official Menu page
- Information taken from BurgerFi’s Allergen Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Cheat Sheets for over 115 popular chain restaurants, including other burger spots like Burger King and BareBurger
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know