The vegan options at BurgerFi include the Beyond Burger! BurgerFi is an upscale burger chain with around 100 locations – a majority of those up and down the east coast of the US.
They technically offer three different versions of a veggie burger, but only one of those is vegan.
After the burger, your options are pretty limited after the burger to basically fries. Here’s everything vegan at BurgerFi:
Vegan Options at BurgerFi
- Vegan Beyond Burger – 100% Plant-Based Beyond Burger®, Ketchup, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Onions, on a Vegan Multigrain Bun
- Tomato (slices)
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Diced Onions
- Grilled Diced Onions
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Dijon Mustard
- Hot Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Multi Grain Bun
- Green Style – Going ‘Green Style’ replaces the bun with lettuce
- Cajun Seasoning
- Salt & Vinegar
Not sure why you’d need to know the custard toppings considering the custard is not vegan, but here ya go:
- Hot Fudge
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Syrup
- Vanilla Syrup
- Colored Sprinkles
Cross-Contact statement from BurgerFi –
Note that we prepare our foods following procedures to prevent allergen cross-contact, but our products containing wheat, egg, soy and dairy are made in the same kitchen. If you have an allergy,
BurgerFi Vegan FAQ
Are BurgerFi buns vegan?
The Multi-Grain Bun is the only bun at BurgerFi that is vegan. You could also choose Green Style which is a lettuce wrap.
Does BurgerFi have vegan cheese?
No. Unfortunately BurgerFi does not carry any vegan cheeses.
Is BurgerFi quinoa burger vegan?
No. The quinoa burger, known as the VegeFi Burger contains dairy in the patty.
Are the onion rings at BurgerFi vegan?
No. The onion rings contain milk.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Yesterday, ordered the Vegan Burger along with Cajun Seasoned Fries from Burger Fi. Honestly, the burger was good, but wasn’t anything special.
Considering the price (almost $16 through Uber Eats) I was expecting a little bit more. Fries weren’t helped by being delivered, but still thought they were solid. The Cajun Seasoning on the fries was the star of the meal.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to check out BurgerFi’s full menu, head over to BurgerFi’s Official Menu page
- Information taken from BurgerFi’s Allergen Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Guides for hundreds of popular chain restaurants, including other burger spots like Burger King and BareBurger
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!