The vegan options at Bahama Breeze are pretty solid. Their Black Bean and Guac Tacos can be ordered vegan, as-is, straight off the menu.
They also have a salad and a few other entrees, including a Black Bean Stuffed Plantain Bowl. Order with NO cheese … but how fun does this sound?!
Here’s the complete list of everything at Bahama Breeze, including all necessary modifications, provided to us by their Guest Relations staff.
Bahama Breeze Vegan Options
Each location’s menu may vary. Check with yours for availability.
- Guac ‘n Chips* … comes with homemade guacamole with crispy corn tortillas and plantain chips.
- House Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette … comes with fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumbers and pumpkin seeds.
- Tropical Fruit on Mixed Greens. Order with NO goat cheese or honey roasted almonds. SUB dressing with Balsamic Vinaigrette … comes with fresh pineapple, red grapes, strawberries and mandarin oranges on a bed mixed greens.
Check with your location for what other vegan dressings they may have available. The Island Dressing contains honey.
- Black Bean Stuffed Plantain Bowl. Order with NO cheese … comes with a caramelized whole sweet plantain stuffed with white rice, beans simmered in sofrito sauce; topped with tomatoes, corn and black beans.
- Black Bean and Guac Tacos … comes with 2 flour tortillas filled with black bean crumble, shredded cabbage, tomato salsa and guacamole.
- Black Bean Burger. Order with NO bun or cheese. SUB with extra lettuce … comes with a black bean burger, guava bbq sauce, guacamole, tomato and lettuce.
- French Fries*
- White rice
- Broccoli. Order with NO butter.
- Vine-Ripened Tomato Salad
Vegan Sauces, Dressings and Salsas
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Black Bean and corn salsa
- Guava BBQ Sauce
- Jerk BBQ Sauce
- Fresh Fruit with Mango Sorbet
*Tortilla chips and fries share a fryer with animal ingredients. As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Bahama Breeze Vegan FAQ
Are the Black Bean Tacos at Bahama Breeze Vegan?
Yes! According to Bahama Breeze the Black Bean and Guac Tacos are vegan as-is straight off the menu.
Is the Cuban Black Bean Soup Vegan at Bahama Breeze?
No. Per Bahama Breeze’s guest services, the Cuban Black Bean soup contains animal products and cannot be made vegan.
Is the Island Dressing at Bahama Breeze Vegan?
No. The Island Dressing contains honey.
Are the French Fries at Bahama Breeze Vegan?
Yes, the French Fries at Bahama Breeze are vegan. They are cooked in a shared fryer, so cross-contamination may be an issue if that is a concern for you.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the entire menu at Bahama Breeze, go check out their Official Website
- Information for this guide was given to us directly by a Guest Relations representative from Bahama Breeze.
- Don’t have a Bahama Breeze near you? Not to worry. VeggL contains hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular chain restaurants like The Cheesecake Factory and Applebee’s
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!