Vegan Cheesecake may not be on the list of Vegan Options at The Cheesecake Factory; however, they have plenty of menu items to choose from. A few options like the Vegan Cobb Salad, Avocado Toast, the Impossible Burger and Pasta Pomodoro are vegan as-is straight off the menu.
There is also about a dozen more choices that can be made vegan with a few slight tweaks like ordering the Korean Cauliflower with no ranch or no lemon sauce or basil oil on Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta.
Here is everything vegan at The Cheesecake Factory –
Vegan Options at The Cheesecake Factory
Small Plates, Snacks & Appetizers
- Avocado Toast
- Korean Fried Cauliflower. Order with NO ranch dressing.
- Skinny Asian Lettuce Wrap Tacos. Order with NO chicken–sub with avocado.
- Guacamole & Chips. Order with NO sour cream.
- Little House Salad with a vegan dressing (list below)
- Tossed Green Salad with a vegan dressing (list below). Order with NO croutons.
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Greek Salad. Order with NO feta.
- Thai Chicken Salad. Order with NO chicken.
- French Country Salad. Order with NO goat cheese.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Shallot Vinaigrette
- French Mustard (gluten free)
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Thai Vinaigrette (typically only used for the Thai Chicken Salad)
- Impossible Burger… comes with Vegan Cheese and Vegan 1000 Island Dressing.
- Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta. Order with NO lemon sauce or basil oil. The Angel Hair, Penne, Bow Tie, Spaghetti, and Gluten-Free are Vegan.
- Pasta Pomodoro
- Thai Lettuce Wraps. Order with NO chicken–sub Grilled or Fresh Avocado.
- Korean Fried Chicken. Order with Korean Fried Cauliflower as a replacement for the chicken. Also order with no creamy oriental. Yes, even the Kimchi is Vegan!
- French Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Green Beans. Order with NO butter
- Fresh Corn. Order with NO butter
- Sautéed Spinach. Order with NO butter
- Steamed Broccoli. Order with NO butter
- Steamed Asparagus. Order with NO butter
- Bowl of Fresh Berries. Order with NO whipped cream.
*Per CPK Allergens Page, non-vegan allergens are possibly cross-contaminated at the supplier level. Additional cross-contact may occur in the restaurant kitchen… Before placing your order, please inform the manager at the CPK location you are ordering from if anyone in your party has a food allergy or dietary restriction.
The Cheesecake Factory Vegan FAQ
Is the Korean Cauliflower Vegan?
Yes! The batter is made using rice flour and water.
Is the Impossible Burger at The Cheesecake Factory vegan?
Yes! Everything is vegan–the bun, cheese (Chao) and a vegan 1000 island dressing.
Is the Veggie Burger vegan at Cheesecake Factory?
Short answer. It used to be. Long answer… they recently started adding heavy cream to it.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 180 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Haven’t been to a Cheesecake Factory since going vegan. Will update here when I do.
Jen’s Pick: I have not been since my pre-vegan days but I look forward to trying their Vegan Cobb Salad.
More Info and Links
- The Cheesecake Factory was founded in Beverly Hills, CA in 1978 (the bakery was founded six years earlier in 1972) and currently has 206 locations in the US.
- If you’d like to see everything on Cheesecake Factory’s menu, check out their official menu page on their website
- Information pulled directly from The Cheesecake Factory’s Nutritional Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 130 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other casual dine in locations like Yard House and Maggiano’s
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change and menus change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on this page. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, please let us know!