Unfortunately none of the cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory is a vegan option, but their are plenty of menu items to choose from. A couple options like the Vegan Cobb Salad and Avocado Toast are vegan as-is straight off the menu, along with four different dressings to go with the salad.
There is also about a dozen more choices that can be made vegan with a few slight tweaks like ordering no butter and parmesan on Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta. Here is everything vegan at The Cheesecake Factory –
Vegan Options at The Cheesecake Factory
VeggL Quick Order
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Avocado Toast
- Guacamole & Chips. Advise NO sour cream.
- Kale and Quinoa Salad. Advise NO cheese
- California Guacamole Salad. Advise NO cheese or dressing. Sub with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta. Advise NO butter or parmesan. The angel hair, penne bow tie and spaghetti are vegan.
- Fresh Vegetable Salad. Advise NO cheese.
- Tossed Green Salad. Advise NO croutons. Add Vegan Dressing from below
- Wellness Salad
- Veggie Burger. Verify the patty is vegan first — locations vary. Then advise NO mayo or cheese. Change bun to sourdough, wheat, Rustic Batard, or wrap in lettuce.
- Green Beans. Advise NO butter
- Corn Succotash. Advise NO butter
- Sauteed Spinach. Advise NO butter
- Lemon-Blueberry Vinaigrette
- House Vinaigrette
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Shallot Vinaigrette
*Per CPK Allergens Page, non-vegan allergens are possibly cross-contaminated at the supplier level. Additional cross-contact may occur in the restaurant kitchen… Before placing your order, please inform the manager at the CPK location you are ordering from if anyone in your party has a food allergy or dietary restriction.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: Haven’t been to a Cheesecake Factory since going vegan. Will update here when I do.
Jen’s Pick: I have not been since my pre-vegan days but I look forward to trying their Vegan Cobb Salad.
More Info and Links
- The Cheesecake Factory was founded in Beverly Hills, CA in 1978 (the bakery was founded six years earlier in 1972) and currently has 206 locations in the US.
- If you’d like to see everything on Cheesecake Factory’s menu, check out their official menu page on their website
- Information pulled directly from The Cheesecake Factory’s Nutritional Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 100 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other casual dine in locations like Yard House and Maggiano’s
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change and menus change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on this page. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, please let us know!