The vegan options at Cedar Point are quite good for an amusement park. With 9 different locations throughout the park where you can grab vegan food, you shouldn’t have to wander far to get a meal.
Cedar Point allows you to filter their dietary options to show what locations offer vegan options, unfortunately it’s been hard for us to get exact menu items at many locations.
We included all the information we currently have, both locations and menu items. If you know something we don’t, please reach out and let us know so that we can improve this guide!
Cedar Point Vegan Options
Dockside Grill at Cedar Point Shores
Dockside Grill has a Beyond Burger basket, but we do NOT know what modifications, if any, are needed to make the burger and/or the basket vegan. Be sure to check with your server when ordering.
Famous Dave’s at Cedar Point Marina
We can’t say for certain what is offered at this Johnny Rockets location, because sometimes locations inside theme parks can be different than a ‘regular’ Johnny Rockets.
Having said that, here are a couple options that are found at regular Johnny Rockets locations:
- Impossible Burger* – w/ Daiya vegan cheddar slices available for an additional upcharge. Order with a lettuce wrap or bun-less AND with NO mayo.
- Gardein Black Bean Burger* – Served with fresh tomato & crisp leaf lettuce Order with a lettuce wrap or bun-less.
- Sweet Potato Fries^
- Dairy Free Milkshakes – Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry
*Johnny Rockets DOES NOT have a vegan bun. So, you’ll have to order your burger either without a bun or with a lettuce wrap as a substitute.
^Shares Fryer with Meat
Like Johnny Rockets, we cannot confirm the options at this location, but here are just a few (they have an extensive vegan menu) of the items typically found at a Melt Bar & Grilled.
- Vegan Fried Pickles served with vegan ranch
- Wild Tofu “Wings” served with vegan ranch
- Vegan Cowboy Salad. mixed greens, vegan chicken, crumbled tortillas**, fire-roasted corn salsa, cherry tomato, avocado, cilantro, vegan cowboy sauce.
- Vegan Kindergarten Grilled Cheese. Choose vegan mozzarella or vegan cheddar. This sandwich can be customized!
- Vegan Wake & Bake Grilled Cheese. vegan scrambled eggs, vegan bacon, vegan cheddar.
- Vegan El Diablo Burger. homemade vegan black bean burger or Beyond Meat Burger, hot & spicy dried pepper rub, fresh jalapeño peppers, sweet chipotle sauce, vegan mozzarella
- Vegan Mac & Cheese
**Per Melt Bar & Grilled’s Menu, ALL fried items share a fryer with animal products.
Perkins at Hotel Breakers
Here are a few vegan options typically found at Perkins:
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit
- Oatmeal – order with NO milk
- Crispy Fries
- Baked Potato
- Garden Salad – Order with NO cheese and NO croutons
Starbucks has a crazy amount of vegan drinks and an improving selection of vegan food that you can choose from. Here are just a few of the options you can generally find at a Starbucks:
- Coffee with a non-dairy milk (oat, soy, almond, coconut)
- Pink Drink (strawberry acai + coconutmilk)
- Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso.
- Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso.
- Iced Green Tea Lemonade
- Strawberry Creme Frappuccino. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk and NO whip.
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk and NO whip or frappuccino chips.
The Wild Turnip
Again, not sure of the exact options here, but The Wild Turnip specifically states that ‘This location features vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.‘ so we would venture to guess you might find some of the best vegan options inside the park here at The Wild Turnip.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see all the dining options available at Cedar Point, we recommend heading over to their official Dining Options Page.
- Love theme parks like we do? VeggL has over a dozen Theme Park Vegan Guides including other popular parks like King’s Island and Disney Land’s Magic Kingdom.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!