Have you ever passed by a Auntie Anne’s Pretzel in a mall or the airport, sighed, and thought to yourself, “there’s no chance that place has anything vegan.”? If you have, don’t feel bad, I was doing it for years. Here’s the thing though – WE WERE WRONG!!! Auntie Anne’s pretzels are made fresh in store and if you order yours without butter, then you are good to go! There’s even multiple versions you can get and dips to go with them. So here ya go – everything vegan at Auntie Anne’s:
Vegan Options at Auntie Anne’s
Pretzels (order without butter)
- Original – Every single pretzel is an original, and freshly baked to raise the standard of snacking. It’s the pretzel that started it all — made from five simple, fresh ingredients. Pick a pretzel up — it’s sure to return the favor!
- Cinnamon Sugar – A soft Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel will satisfy any spirit. It’s hot from the oven, sprinkled with fresh cinnamon, sweet sugar and handed right over.
- Sweet Almond – This sweet yet salty pretzel is baked fresh and topped with our own toasted almond crunch.
- Raisin – A Raisin Pretzel provides a sweet snacking surprise with fresh raisins baked into warm delicious dough. An order of Sweet Glaze Dip is sure to be the icing on your already delicious pretzel.
- Jalapeno – The soft Jalapeño Pretzel will spice up your snacking experience. A pretzel topped with delicious jalapeño peppers, hot from the oven, is a refreshingly spicy treat.
- Marinara Sauce – Marinara Dip is the savory, slightly sweet sauce every pretzel craves.
- Sweet Glaze Dip – A creamy sweet glaze for the freshest, warmest batch of pretzels you’ve ever tasted.
- Frozen Lemonade
- Blue Raspberry
- Wild Cherry
- Pina Colada
Auntie Anne’s Vegan FAQ
Is Auntie Anne’s sweet glaze vegan?
Yes! Auntie Anne’s Sweet Glaze dip is vegan. Highly recommend pairing it up with the Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel. The sweet glaze dip is not the only dipping sauce option – the Marinara dip is vegan as well.
Is Auntie Anne’s dairy free?
Yes! Auntie Anne’s has numerous dairy free options. The Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Sweet Almond, Raisin and Jalapeno pretzels are all dairy free. Just make sure to ask for them without butter. In addition to the pretzels, Auntie Anne’s has two dairy free dipping sauces as well – the Marinara and Sweet Glaze Dips.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: It’s really hard to go wrong with any of the pretzels, but the Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel is amazing. Pair it up with the Sweet Glaze Sauce and it’s an absolute home run.
Jen’s Pick: Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel (no butter) with sweet glaze dip and a mango lemonade mixer. <- probably not all at the same time though… that would be a lot of sugar!
- Want to see Auntie Anne’s full menu? Head over to the Auntie Anne’s Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have a cheat sheet for Cinnaholic or check out our Cheat Sheets page that includes over 115 popular Chain Restaurants
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know