There are some good vegan options at Empower Field at Mile High Stadium.
We were able to confirm some options for the 2021 season and we also have a few options that have been available in the past, but we haven’t been able to confirm if they are still available this season.
We’re still working on that and we’ll update here as soon as we get that info. We also clearly notate which is which below.
We’ve also included policies that you need to know if you’re thinking about bringing you own food into the stadium. Finally, we’ve taken the liberty of finding a couple good vegan-friendly restaurants close to the stadium worth checking out.
Vegan Options at Empower Field at Mile High
Biker Jim’s (Sections 111, 230, 509, 511 & 533)
The following items are vegan items that have been offered for previous seasons, however, we haven’t been able to confirm whether (A) the item’s “recipe” is still vegan and/or (B) it’s still offered at the stadium.
Know something that we don’t? Please reach out and let us know so we can improve this guide!
- Potato Chips
Sections 103, 107, 119, 503, 539
Vegetarian Street Tacos (chipotle roasted cauliflower and ranchero black beans, pico de gallo and shredded lettuce, in three flour tortillas.)
Fan Stand (locations not specified)
- Impossible Burger
Blitz Burger Grill (Sections 100, 119, 127, 504)
- Beyond Burger
First & Fusion (Sections 135, 518)
- Vegan Noodle Bowl
Can I Bring Food Into Empower Field?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are a few policies at Empower Field that you’ll want to be aware of. We pulled these directly from Empower Field’s A to Z Guide
Bag Policy (as of 9/9/21)
One clear bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar). In addition, fans may carry a small clutch no larger than 6.5” x 4.5”, with or without a strap. Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch.
Permitted Items* (as of 9/9/21)
- Food of any kind that is contained in an approved clear bag
- Unfrozen non-alcoholic beverages in a factory-sealed bottle
Prohibited Items* (as of 9/9/21)
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses, or ice chests.
- Metal bottles, cans, or coolers.
*This is not a complete list of the all the permitted and prohibited items at Empower Field. We only chose the items that felt relevant to bringing food and/or beverages into the stadium.
Vegan Options Near Empower Field
Finally, we took a look around Empower Field to find a couple options where you can grab a bite to eat before or after the game. This is by no means a complete list, just a few locations that caught our attention.
City O’ City
It’s not often that you find a local vegan-friendly restaurant with over 4,000 Google reviews (and a 4.5 rating!), but that’s exactly what we found with City O’ City.
Located just a couple miles east of the stadium, this is a vegetarian restaurant with plenty of (clearly marked) vegan options on the menu.
The Chicken and Waffles is a bourbon-brined chicken-fried cauliflower and it is one of the stars of the show at City O’ City. Definitely worth checking out!
For something a little closer to the stadium, consider the Superfood Bar. It’s only a little over a mile northeast of the stadium. Superfood Bar is a raw food spots serving salads, juices and smoothies.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- For more info on Empower Field, like ticketing, parking, etc go check out their Official Website
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other sports venues like Coors Field (Colorado Rockies) and Lumen Field (Seattle Seahawks)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!