There are some pretty decent vegan options at Empower Field at Mile High Stadium.
You can find a Plant Base Burger and Vegan Hot Dog in certain section locations and a variety of snacks throughout the stadium.
Not only does this guide list the vegan options available but we also let you know what food & drinks are allowed in the stadium.
If you want to find some vegan food before or after the game, towards the bottom of the guide, we listed a couple of vegan-friendly restaurants.
Here’s everything you can find vegan at a Denver Broncos game!
Vegan Options at Empower Field at Mile High
- Ozo Plant Based Burger (Section 100 Blitzburger, 107 Sideline Grill, 110 Legends Grill)
- Vegan Dog (Section 111)
- Vegan Dog (Section 230)
- Ozo Plant Based Burger (Section 314 Club Grilles)
- Ozo Plant Based Burger (Section 504 Blitzburgers, 512 & 538 Sideline Grills, 530 Legends Grill)
- Vegan Dog (Section 509 & 533 with the Broncos partner Biker Jim’s)
- Grain Bowl “grain bowls with rotating fresh ingredients comprised of wild grains, fruits, vegetables and a variety of protein options” (Sections 303 & 342 Markets)
Vegan Snacks Throughout…
- Chips and Salsa
- Select Candy
- Bavarian Pretzels
- Pretzel Bites
- French Fries
- Kettle Corn
- Dippin’ Dots Rainbow Flavored Ice
Can I Bring Food Into Empower Field?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are a few policies at Empower Field that you’ll want to be aware of. We pulled these directly from Empower Field’s A to Z Guide
Bag Policy (as of 9/9/22)
One CLEAR bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar). In addition, fans may carry a small clutch no larger than 6.5” x 4.5”, with or without a strap. Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch.
Permitted Items* (as of 9/9/22)
- Food of any kind that is contained in an approved clear bag
- Unfrozen non-alcoholic beverages in a factory-sealed bottle
Prohibited Items* (as of 9/9/22)
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses, or ice chests.
- Metal bottles, cans, or coolers.
*This is not a complete list of the all the permitted and prohibited items at Empower Field. We only chose the items that felt relevant to bringing food and/or beverages into the stadium.
Vegan Options Near Empower Field
Finally, we took a look around Empower Field to find a couple of options where you can grab a bite to eat before or after the game. This is by no means a complete list, just a few locations that caught our attention.
City O’ City
206 E 13th Ave, Denver, CO 80203
It’s not often that you find a local vegan-friendly restaurant with over 4,000 Google reviews (and a 4.5 rating!), but that’s exactly what we found with City O’ City.
Located just a couple miles east of the stadium, this is a vegetarian restaurant with plenty of (clearly marked) vegan options on the menu.
The Chicken and Waffles is a bourbon-brined chicken-fried cauliflower and it is one of the stars of the show at City O’ City. Definitely worth checking out!
1541 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202
For something a little closer to the stadium, consider the Superfood Bar. It’s only a little over a mile northeast of the stadium. Superfood Bar is a raw food spots serving salads, juices and smoothies.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- For more info on Empower Field, like ticketing, parking, etc go check out their Official Website
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other sports venues like Coors Field (Colorado Rockies) and Lumen Field (Seattle Seahawks)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!