The vegan options at True Food Kitchen are abundant. You’re not only going to be able to find something to eat, you may find yourself having a tough time choosing what you’d like to eat.
From appetizers to bowls to pizzas, any vegan should be able to get themselves a great meal they enjoy. And what’s nice is they update their menu based on the season.
Here is the full list of vegan options at True Food Kitchen.
Vegan Options at True Food Kitchen
Spring 2022 Menu
- Corn Tortilla Soup … corn, black bean, cherry tomato, pico
- Edamame Guacamole … avocado, cilantro pesto, pumpkin seed, aleppo chili & house-made pita chips
- Charred Cauliflower … harissa tahini, medjool date, dill, mint, pistachio
Salads & Bowls
- Ancient Grains Bowl … miso sesame glazed sweet potato, turmeric, charred onion, snap pea, grilled portobello, avocado, hemp seed, cilantro pumpkin seed pesto
- Teriyaki Quinoa Bowl … broccoli, rainbow carrot, bok choy, green bean, snap pea, mushroom, brown rice, avocado, toasted sesame
- Korean Noodle Bowl … sweet potato glass noodle, pickled shiitake, organic spinach, carrot, bean sprout, toasted sesame
Pizza & Burgers
- Spinach & Mushroom Pizza … organic spinach, roasted mushroom, garlic puree, caramelized onion, house-made vegan almond ricotta, aleppo chili
- Vegan Double Cheeseburger … house-made with portobello, walnut, beet, kuzu, lettuce, pickled onion, organic tomato, vegan cheddar, vegenaise, flaxseed bun
- Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake … cashew, graham crust, house-made strawberry preserve, mint
- Cookies & Ice Cream … chocolate chip cookies served with vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see the full True Food Kitchen Menu (and we recommend doing so because their menu tends to be somewhat seasonal), follow this link to their official menu page
- Not exactly what you were looking for? We have over 175 Vegan Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Seasons 52 and First Watch
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!