The vegan options at True Food Kitchen are abundant. You’re not only going to be able to find something to eat, you may find yourself having a tough time choosing what you’d like to eat. From appetizers to bowls to pizzas, any vegan should be able to get themselves a great meal they enjoy. Here is the full list of vegan options at True Food Kitchen.
Vegan Options at True Food Kitchen
VeggL Quick Order – The following is the Summer 2020 Menu
- Creamy Tomato Soup Starter
- Edamame Guacamole Starter. Served with house-made pita chips
- Heirloom & Tomato Salad Starter
- Jackfruit Lettuce Wraps Starter
- Ancient Grains Bowl
- Teriyaki Quinoa Bowl
- Korean Noodle Bowl
- Spinach & Mushroom Pizza
- Key Lime Mousse Dessert
- Chia Seed Pudding Dessert
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen’s Pick: I have only tried the Korean Noodle Salad with Tofu and the T.L.T. Sandwich. Between the two, hands down the Korean Noodle Salad is THE Best!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see the full True Food Kitchen Menu (and we recommend doing so because their menu tends to be somewhat seasonal), follow this link to their official menu page
- Not exactly what you were looking for? We have over 125 Vegan Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Seasons 52 and First Watch
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know