The vegan options at True Food Kitchen are abundant. You’re not only going to be able to find something to eat, you may find yourself having a tough time choosing what you’d like to eat.
From appetizers to bowls to pizzas, any vegan should be able to get themselves a great meal they enjoy. And what’s nice is they update their menu based on the season.
Here is the full list of vegan options at True Food Kitchen.
Vegan Options at True Food Kitchen
Spring 2023 Menu
- Edamame Guacamole … avocado, cilantro, lime and Chef Matt’s Magical Dust with umami cracker
- Charred Cauliflower … harissa tahini, medjool date, dill, mint, pistachio
Salads & Bowls
You have the option to add tofu to any of the following bowls:
- Ancient Grains Bowl … miso sesame glazed sweet potato, turmeric, charred onion, snap pea, grilled portobello, avocado, hemp seed, cilantro pumpkin seed pesto
- Teriyaki Quinoa Bowl … broccoli, rainbow carrot, bok choy, green bean, snap pea, mushroom, brown rice, avocado, toasted sesame
- Korean Noodle Bowl … sweet potato glass noodle, pickled shiitake, organic spinach, carrot, bean sprout, toasted sesame
Pizza & Burger
- Spinach & Mushroom Pizza … roasted mushrooms, lemon almond ricotta, caramelized onion
- Vegan Double Cheeseburger. Choose Sweet Potato Hash as your side … comes with housemade patty made with portobello, walnut and beets, lettuce, pickled onion, organic tomato, vegan cheddar and jalapeno remoulade on a flaxseed bun.
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Cauliflower Rice
- Forbidden Black Rice
- Grilled Broccolini
- The Pink Lime Tart … ube, marcona almond-date crust, coconut whipped cream
- Cookies & Ice Cream … chocolate chip cookies served with vanilla ice cream. It is optional to make it Affogato: Add espresso
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see the full True Food Kitchen Menu (and we recommend doing so because their menu tends to be somewhat seasonal), follow this link to their official menu page
- Not exactly what you were looking for? We have over 215 Vegan Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Seasons 52 and First Watch
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!