The vegan options at True Food Kitchen are abundant. You’re not only going to be able to find something to eat, you may find yourself having a tough time choosing what you’d like to eat. From appetizers to bowls to pizzas, any vegan should be able to get themselves a great meal they enjoy.
Here is the full list of vegan options at True Food Kitchen.
Vegan Options at True Food Kitchen
2021-2022 Fall/Winter Menu
- Butternut Squash Soup … butternut squash, sage
- Charred Cauliflower … harissa tahini, medjool date, dill, mint, pistachio
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts … mushroom, miso seasame vinaigrette, chili thread
- Edamame Guacamole … avocado, cilantro pesto, pumpkin seed, aleppo chili & house-made pita chips
Salads & Bowls
- Anciant Grains Bowl … miso sesame glazed sweet potato, turmeric, charred onion, snap pea, grilled portobello, avocado, hemp seed, cilantro pumpkin seed pesto
- Teriyaki Quinoa Bowl … broccoli, rainbow carrot, bok choy, green bean, snap pea, mushroom, brown rice, avocado, toasted sesame
- Korean Noodle Bowl … sweet potato glass noodle, pickled shiitake, organic spinach, carrot, bean sprout, toasted sesame
- Butternut Squash Farro Risotto … roasted brussels sprout,fennel, golden beet, mushroom, arugula, cashew, dashi broth
Pizza & Burgers
- Butternut Squash … caramelized onion, roasted garlic, organic kale, house-made vegan almond ricotta, dried cranberry, sage
- Vegan Double Cheeseburger … house-made with portobello, walnut, beet, kuzu, lettuce, pickled onion, organic tomato, vegan cheddar, vegenaise, flaxseed bun
- Squash Pie … graham crust, coconut whipped cream
- Cookies & Ice Cream … chocolate chip cookies served with vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen’s Pick: I have only tried the Korean Noodle Salad with Tofu and the T.L.T. Sandwich. Between the two, hands down the Korean Noodle Salad is THE Best!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see the full True Food Kitchen Menu (and we recommend doing so because their menu tends to be somewhat seasonal), follow this link to their official menu page
- Not exactly what you were looking for? We have over 125 Vegan Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Seasons 52 and First Watch
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know