The vegan options at First Watch are not overwhelming, but you can easily get a bite to eat there for either breakfast or lunch. First Watch is a chain with over 300 locations in 26 states. It is best known for it’s breakfast, but also has some lunch options as well. There are some simple vegan breakfast choices like fruit and oatmeal, but the two stars are probably the Avocado Toast and the Veggie Burger (both need slight modifications). Here’s everything vegan at First Watch:
Vegan Options at First Watch
- Fresh, Seasoned Potatoes
- Whole Grain Toast – Order with NO butter
The Healthier Side
- Avocado Toast (No Eggs)
- Fresh Fruit
- A.M Superfoods Bowl – Toast with Almond Butter, Granola
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Pecans – Order with NO milk
- Veggie Burger – Order with NO butter or dijonaisse (Check out the FAQ below for more info on the veggie burger)
- Black Beans
- Lemon Dressed Greens
- Market Vegetable Soup
- Maple Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Citrus Chipotle Dressing
First Watch Vegan FAQ
Is First Watch toast vegan?
Yes. Just make sure to order the toast without butter. Opt for almond butter or jam instead.
Is the veggie burger at First Watch vegan?
Yes, with a few modifications. The First Watch veggie burger is a seasoned all-natural patty of brown rice, Peppadew peppers, onions, carrots and mushrooms. Served on a brioche bun with fresh smashed avocado, organic mixed greens, tomato, red onion and a side of Dijonnaise. Order the sandwich with NO butter or dijonnaise and enjoy!
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: We’ve never had the chance to eat at a First Watch, but we will update here when we do.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- If you’d like to check out First Watch’s full menu, head over to First Watch’s Official Menu page
- Information is pulled from First Watch’s Allergen Menu
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Cheat Sheet Guides for over 115 popular chain restaurants, including locations like True Food Kitchen and Denny’s
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know