There are some great vegan options at Seasons 52. Seasons 52 uses a rotating seasonal menu that puts an emphasis on fresh food prepared in a healthy way (they brag about there being no fryers inside their kitchens!). The 52 is a nod to the 52 wines they keep on the menu at all times.
As far as the vegan options go, they do change their menu based on the seasons. We will do our best to keep up to date with the changes; however, they seem to be vegan friendly.
Speak with your server–you should be able to order off the menu with relative ease. If you get the chance, Seasons 52 is definitely worth a try!
Vegan Options at Seasons 52
VeggL Quick Order (Advise Vegan on ALL orders)
- Roasted Tomato Flatbread. Advise NO cheese
- Avocado Toast
- Field Greens. Advise SWAP vinaigrette for Oil & Vinegar
- Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi
- Fresh Fruit
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: We have not had the opportunity to try out a Seasons 52. We’ll update here when we do!
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- Seasons 52 is a casual dining chain with 42 locations spread out across the US. Keep in mind that Seasons 52 menu changes seasonally and new items are being rotated through the menu regularly.
- If you’d like to take a look at Seasons 52 full menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Seasons 52 near you? VeggL has over 125 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other casual dining locations like The Cheesecake Factory and First Watch
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know