There are some great vegan options at Seasons 52. Seasons 52 uses a rotating seasonal menu that puts an emphasis on fresh food prepared in a healthy way (they brag about there being no fryers inside their kitchens!). The 52 is a nod to the 52 wines they keep on the menu at all times. As far as the vegan options go, there are great choices that include mushrooms, artichokes, salads, gnocchi and more.
Because they rotate and update their menu regularly, it is extremely hard to keep this page 100% up to date. However, Seasons 52 seems to be very vegan friendly and if you speak with your server you should be able to order off the menu with relative ease. If you get the chance, Seasons 52 is definitely worth a try!
Vegan Options at Seasons 52
VeggL Quick Order (Advise Vegan on ALL orders)
- Four Mushrooms. Advise NO cheese
- Roasted Tomato Flatbread. Advise NO cheese
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower. Advise NO cheese or cheese sauce
- Avocado Toast
- Grilled Artichokes with Preserved Lemon Hummus
- Split Pea and Kale Soup. Advise NO croutons
- California Golden Beets. Advise NO cheese
- Chopped Greek. Advise NO feta & SWAP vinaigrette for Oil & Vinegar
- Field Greens. Advise SWAP vinaigrette for Oil & Vinegar
- Spinach & Caramelized Bosc Pear. Advise NO cheese & SWAP vinaigrette for Oil & Vinegar
- Gnocchi with Winter Vegetables
- Vegetables & Pasta
- Roasted Cauliflower Florets
- Mint Tabouli
- Warm Beets. Advise NO apple cider vinaigrette
- Steamed Leaf Spinach
- Parsley Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit
Ready to Order?
We have partnered with meal delivery services, Grubhub and Postmates, and have special deals for each service. Get your next meal delivered right to your home or office and save some money VeggL’s discount codes.
Ryan’s Pick: We have not had the opportunity to try out a Seasons 52. We’ll update here when we do!
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- Seasons 52 is a casual dining chain with 42 locations spread out across the US. Keep in mind that Seasons 52 menu changes seasonally and new items are being rotated through the menu regularly.
- If you’d like to take a look at Seasons 52 full menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Seasons 52 near you? VeggL has over 80 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other casual dining locations like The Cheesecake Factory and First Watch
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know