There are some great vegan options at Seasons 52.
Seasons 52 uses a rotating seasonal menu that puts an emphasis on fresh food prepared in a healthy way (they brag about there being no fryers inside their kitchens!). The 52 is a nod to the 52 wines they keep on the menu at all times.
As far as the vegan options go, they do change their menu based on the seasons. We will do our best to keep up to date with the changes; however, they seem to be vegan friendly.
Speak with your server–you should be able to order off the menu with relative ease. If you get the chance, Seasons 52 is definitely worth a try!
Vegan Options at Seasons 52
Let your server know you are vegan when ordering…
Seasons 52 menu is seasonal. Check with your location for what their vegan options are. The items below are the basics that seem to always be on the menu.
- Roasted Tomato Flatbread. Order with NO cheese
- Grilled Artichokes with Preserved Lemon Hummus
- Avocado Toast
- Field Greens. Ask your server for a vegan dressing.
- Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi
- Fresh Fruit
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen & Ryan’s Pick: We have not had the opportunity to try out a Seasons 52. We’ll update here when we do!
- Seasons 52 is a casual dining chain with 42 locations spread out across the US. Keep in mind that Seasons 52 menu changes seasonally and new items are being rotated through the menu regularly.
- If you’d like to take a look at Seasons 52 full menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Seasons 52 near you? VeggL has over 175 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other casual dining locations like The Cheesecake Factory and First Watch
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!