The vegan options at &Pizza are more than just ‘ask for no cheese’ and veggies. &Pizza has a Vegan Mozzarella Cheese, Spicy Chickpea topping and even a Vegan Sausage.
&Pizza is a smaller, but fast growing pizza chain with locations in Boston, DC, Miami, Maryland, New York, Philadelphia and Virginia.
They tailor each location to it’s area bringing in local artists to design the interiors. You create your own customized pizza, think Chipotle, but for pizza. If you get the chance, stop in and check out everything vegan at &Pizza.
Vegan Options at &Pizza
Craft Your Own Pizza
Choose a Dough
- Gluten Free (cost extra)
Pick A Sauce
- Classic Tomato
- Spicy Tomato
Pick Your Cheese & ‘Proteins’
- Vegan Mozzarella
- Vegan Sausage
- Spicy Chickpeas
Pick Your Veggies
- Fresno Pepper
- Roasted Red Pepper
- Grilled Onion
- Grape Tomato
Bake, then Pick your Finishes!
- The Blend … a mix of seasonings
- Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Puree
- Fig Balsamic
- Buffalo Sauce
- BBQ Sauce (not available in NYC)
- Pickled Red Onion
- Kalamata Olives
- Banana Peppers
As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Is &Pizza Dough Vegan?
Yes! Both the traditional dough and the gluten free dough are vegan. There is an extra charge for the gluten free dough.
Is &Pizza Gluten Free Crust Vegan?
Yes! The gluten free crust at &Pizza is 100% vegan!
Can I eat WFPB (Whole Food Plant Based) at &Pizza?
No. The only oil-free options would be the vegetable toppings; however, they do not offer a salad for that to even be an option. The traditional and gluten-free crust, sauce and vegan cheese all contain oil.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen’s Pick: Traditional crust with classic tomato sauce, vegan mozzarella, grilled onion, broccoli, vegan sausage, pineapple and mushroom. After it was baked, I had it topped with arugula, basil and fig balsamic.
Ryan’s Pick: Traditional crust, spicy tomato sauce, vegan mozzarella, vegan sausage, spicy chickpea, roasted pepper, grilled onion and finished it with the red pepper chili oil.
More Links and Info
- To see &Pizza’s full menu, head over to &Pizza’s Web Site
- Don’t have an &Pizza near you? We also have Vegan Guides for Blaze Pizza and MOD Pizza as well as over 175 popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides Main Menu
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!