If you are looking for fresh, healthy & mostly organic, Jason’s Deli is a good place to eat for vegans. Your options include a salad from the salad bar, a spinach wrap, a garden vegetable soup and chips with your choice of dips.
What we find lacking is a protein option, like beans. Hummus is included on the salad bar but more of a variety would be nice.
You may ask about the roasted corn & black bean salad… unfortunately, Jason’s Deli does have a vegan list (you can find it if you dig on their website hard enough or we have it linked at the bottom of this page) and this salad is not on it.
Let’s see all the vegan options Jason’s Deli has to offer:
Vegan Options at Jason’s Deli
Vegan Sandwiches and Salads
The following options come with your choice of one side (Baked Chips or Blue Corn Chips) Other sides (see sides below) are available for an additional cost.
- Spinach Veggie Wrap. Order with NO cheese … comes on an organic wheat wrap with mushrooms, organic spinach, guacamole and pico de gallo.
- Nutty Mixed-Up Salad. Order with NO chicken or cheese … comes with organic field greens, grapes, cranberry-walnut mix, raisins^, pumpkin seeds^, organic apples and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Nutty Mixed-Up Wrap. Order with NO chicken or cheese … comes with organic field greens, grapes, cranberry-walnut mix, raisins^, pumpkin seeds^, organic apples and balsamic vinaigrette.
^We’re not sure if the raisins or pumpkin seeds are actually on this salad. The menu description says it does but the online ordering menu does not. Please verify with your location.
Vegan Soup & Sides
- Organic Garden Vegetable Soup
- Steamed Veggies … broccoli, zucchini cauliflower and organic carrots
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips & Guacamole
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips & Salsa
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips & Hummus
- Fresh Fruit Bowl or Cup. Order with NO creamy fruit dip.
- Mixed Salad Greens
- Organic Field Greens
- Organic Spinach
Veggies / Toppings
- Grape tomatoes
- Organic Baby Carrots
- Red Bell Pepper Strips
- Yellow Bell Pepper Strips
- Kalamata Olives
- Italian Peppers
- Organic Apple Slices
- Zucchini Sticks
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Spicy Cajun Mix
- Red Onion Rings
- Cucumber Slices
- Green Olives
- Piquillo Peppers
- Spicy Giardiniera (where available)
- All crackers (except 3 seed & sea salt flatbread)
- Avocado (cost extra)
- Olive Oil (bottle)
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar (bottle)
- Red Wine Vinegar (bottle)
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
Jason’s Deli Vegan FAQ
Does Jason’s Deli Still Carry the Spinach Wrap?
I was a little nervous when I didn’t see the Spinach Veggie Wrap on the drive-thru menu, but when I asked if they still carried the wrap I was quickly met with a yes. You can find the wrap on Jason Deli’s online menu if you search under their vegetarian menu.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I am willing to admit when I’m wrong. I was not all that excited to get what I thought was “boring” food from Jason’s Deli – a spinach wrap with no cheese, vegetable soup and some chips and guac.
Everything was 10x better than I was anticipating. The wrap is actually really good. It has a ton of flavor and more substance than I expected. The soup, wow, the soup is excellent! Hearty and delicious.
To be honest, I’ve been putting off trying Jason’s Deli, but I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to go back.
Jen’s Pick: After seeing Ryan’s food and hear his reaction, I will not hesitate to pick up Jason’s Deli if I’m at one in the future.
More Links and Info:
- To see Jason Deli’s featured vegan menu options, head over to Jason’s Deli Website
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has over 175 popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides Main Menu including locations like Panera Bread and Subway
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!