The vegan options at Zoup! Eatery are abundant.
We were hoping for a couple choices and what we found was 20 different varieties of vegan-friendly soup and a bowl as well.
Feel free to walk into a Zoup! with a ton of confidence that you’ll find a bowl of warm goodness that you’ll really enjoy.
Zoup! Vegan Options
Soups (or Zoups I guess?)
Daily soups do vary by location, but you shouldn’t have any issues having multiple options to choose from.
- Dragonfire Noodle Bowl
- Farmstead Classic Tomato
- Frontier 7 Bean
- Gochujang Vegetable
- Impossible White Bean
- Lemon Chickpea and Vegetable
- North Indian Lentil
- Quinoa Veggie Kale Superfood
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato
- Rustic Vegetable Bean
- Spicy Black Bean Chili
- Sweet Potato Pozole
- Tomato Cabbage
- Tomato Vegetables
- Tomato with Spinach & Brown Rice
- Vegetarian Split Pea
- Veggie Waves of Grain
- Wicked Maple Harvest
- Wild Mushroom Barley
- Lemon Roasted Vegetable
Zoup! Eatery Vegan FAQ
Is Zoup French Bread Vegan?
According to Zoup!’s nutrition page, their French Bread consists of the following ingredients:
Unbleached Untreated Enriched Wheat Flour, Water, Sea Salt, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour
Based on that, we would say that, yes, it appears their French Bread is vegan.
Is Zoup Tomato Soup Vegan?
Not only does Zoup have a vegan tomato soup, they have MULTIPLE vegan tomato soups. They have five different vegan-friendly tomato soups including their Farmstead Classic Tomato soup.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Zoup!’s entire menu, make sure to head over to their Official Website
- Information for this guide was pulled from Zoup!’s Nutrition page which has a super helpful dietary filter for vegan options.
- Don’t have a Zoup! close to you? Don’t worry! VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides including other popular chain restaurants like Panera Bread and Jason’s Deli
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!