The vegan options at Pieology are great. Not only is vegan cheese on the menu, but Pieology offers multiple vegan meat alternatives (“Spicy Italian Sausage” and “Meatballs”). The only thing that’s a bit lacking is the crust options. Only the Gluten Free Crust is vegan, but it’s pretty good.
Pieology is a fast casual pizza chain with 140 locations in the US primarily in California. They are a “create your own” pizza spot similar to Blaze and Mod Pizza.
Here’s the full list of everything vegan at Pieology:
Vegan Options at Pieology
– Create Your Own Pizza –
Note: ONLY the Gluten-Free crust is vegan and yes, that’s including the Cauliflower crust
- House-Made Red
- Garlic Herb Butter Blend
- Sunflower-Olive Oil Blend
- Fiery Buffalo
- Daiya Mozzarella
- VEGAN “Spicy Italian Sausage Rounds”
- VEGAN “Beef Meatball”
- Black Olives
- Red Onions
- Green Peppers
- Fresh Cilantro
- Banana Peppers
- Fresh Basil
- Grape Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Peppers
After Bake Sauces
- BBQ Sauce
- Fiery Buffalo Sauce
– Chef Inspired Pizza –
None of the Chef Inspired Pizzas are outright vegan. Just go with the Create Your Own.
– Salads –
All of the Signature Salads include meat and cheese. Go with the Create Your Own.
Create Your Own Salad
- Salad selection and ingredients vary by season and region. Contact your local Pieology for details.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I went with the Create Your Own Pizza – Gluten Free Crust, House Made Red Sauce, Daiya Mozzarella, “Spicy Italian Sausage”, “Beef Meatball”, Roasted Red Peppers, Banana Peppers and a tiny bit of Garlic. Then I finished it off with the Fiery Buffalo Sauce. I was skeptical of the Gluten Free crust, but it wasn’t bad at all
Jen’s Pick: I also went Create Your Own – Gluten Free Crust, House Made Red Sauce, Daiya Mozzarella, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Artichokes, Garlic, Pineapple, Spinach, Banana Peppers, Fresh Basil and Grape Tomatoes. I love to pile on the veggies when I don’t have pay for every individual topping.
- Want to see Pieology’s full menu? Head over to the Pieology’s Official Menu page.
- Don’t have a Pieology close by? We also have cheat sheets for Blaze Pizza and Mod Pizza as well as 125 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides Main Page
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know