The vegan options at Pieology are great. Not only is vegan cheese on the menu, but Pieology offers multiple vegan meat alternatives (“Spicy Italian Sausage” and “Meatballs”).
The only thing that’s lacking is vegan crust options. The Gluten Free Crust is the only one that is vegan. But it is pretty good.
Pieology is a fast-casual pizza chain with over a hundred locations in the US; primarily in California. They are a “create your own” pizza spot similar to Blaze and Mod Pizza.
Here’s the full list of everything vegan at Pieology:
Vegan Options at Pieology
Order a vegan custom lifestyle pizza. AKA, create your own! None of their Signature Pizzas are vegan-friendly.
– Create Your Own Pizza –
- Gluten-Free (made with rice flour)
- House-Made Red
- Garlic Herb Butter Blend
- Sunflower-Olive Oil Blend
- Fiery Buffalo
- Daiya Mozzarella
- Vegan “Spicy Italian Sausage Rounds”
- Vegan “Beef Meatball”
- Black Olives
- Red Onions
- Green Peppers
- Fresh Cilantro
- Banana Peppers
- Fresh Basil
- Grape Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Peppers
After Bake Sauces
- BBQ Sauce
- Fiery Buffalo Sauce
*Cross-Contamination: In any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Pieology Vegan FAQ
Is Pieology’s Cauliflower Crust vegan?
No. According to their allergen guide, their cauliflower crust contains dairy & eggs.
Are pizza crusts vegan at Pieology?
Out of 6 pizza crust options, only 1 is vegan… Pieology’s gluten-free crust.
Is Pieology’s Pesto Vegan?
No. Pieology’s pesto contains dairy.
Does Pieology have Vegan Cheese?
Yes! Pieololgy offers a Daiya vegan mozzarella cheese.
Does Pieology have Vegan Meat options?
Yes! Pieology offers a plant-based “beef meatball” and “spicy Italian sausage rounds.”
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I went with the Create Your Own Pizza – Gluten Free Crust, House Made Red Sauce, Daiya Mozzarella, “Spicy Italian Sausage”, “Beef Meatball”, Roasted Red Peppers, Banana Peppers and a tiny bit of Garlic.
Then I finished it off with the Fiery Buffalo Sauce. I was skeptical of the Gluten Free crust, but it wasn’t bad at all
Jen’s Pick: I also went Create Your Own – Gluten Free Crust, House Made Red Sauce, Daiya Mozzarella, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Artichokes, Garlic, Pineapple, Spinach, Banana Peppers, Fresh Basil and Grape Tomatoes.
I love to pile on the veggies when I don’t have pay for every individual topping.
More Info & Links:
- Want to see Pieology’s full menu? Head over to the Pieology’s Official Menu page.
- Don’t have a Pieology close by? We also have cheat sheets for Blaze Pizza and Mod Pizza as well as 175 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides Main Page
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!