There are currently only few vegan options at La Madeleine. You could choose from avocado toast, a cranberry & pecan salad, fresh fruit, steamed broccoli and chips.
We have reached out to La Madeleine for further information on other items that “could be” vegan but will not list those until we receive confirmation from them.
Here is everything vegan you can find at a La Madeleine:
La Madeleine Vegan Options
All Day Breakfast
- Avocado Toast
- Fresh Fruit Salade (Bowl & Cup)
- Avocado as a breakfast add-on side
- Cranberry & Pecan Wild Field Salad (petite or regular size) … comes with sweet dried cranberries, toasted pecans and field greens tossed in balsamic vinaigrette.
- Steamed Broccoli
- Fresh Fruit Salade (cup)
- Salt & Pepper Chips
- Half Avocado
There are several items on their bakery menu that appear to be vegan but are not labeled as such. We have reached out to La Madeleine with these questions and will update this guide when we receive a response.
La Madeleine Vegan FAQ
Is La Madeleine Tomato Soup Vegan?
According to La Madeleine’s Allergen Info, the Tomato Basil Soup contains milk. This means that, unfortunately, the Tomato Basil Soup is not vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see La Madeleine’s full menu, head over to their Official Website
- Information for this guide was pulled from La Madeleine’s Interactive Allergen Menu
- Don’t have a La Madeleine near you? Don’t worry, VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Panera Bread and Tim Horton’s
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!