There may not be any vegan donuts at Tim Hortons (at least not yet), but you can grab a bagel and a cup of coffee. There are 7 different varieties of bagel to choose from.
The oatmeal is also vegan and so is the hearty vegetable soup if you’re in for lunch.
Tim Hortons first added almond milk in 2020 and since then has even added coconut and oat milk!
Vegan Options at Tim Hortons
Non-Dairy Milk Available
- Cane Sugar Syrup
- Original Blend Coffee
- Dark Roast Coffee
- Decaf Coffee
- Iced Coffee. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Latte, Iced or Hot. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Espresso Shot (can be added to any of your drinks)
- Hot Tea. Ask what flavors are available. A non-dairy milk and/or sweetener can be added as well.
- Iced Tea, Sweetened or Unsweetened
- Iced Lemonade
- Cinnamon Sugar Oatmilk Latte
- Strawberry Coconut Refresher
- Orange Tangerine Refresher
- Half & Half Lemonade Iced Tea
- Strawberry Iced Lemonade
- Frozen Lemonade
- Strawberry Frozen Lemonade
- Caramel Apple
- 12 Grain Bagel
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Pretzel-Style Bagel
- Strawberry Jam
- Peanut Butter
- Concord Grape Jelly
- Oatmeal – Maple
- Oatmeal – Mixed Berry
- Hash Brown
- Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Note: VeggL is a US-based website. All info contained on our site (and app) is regarding US based locations.
Tim Hortons Vegan FAQ
Does Tim Hortons have milk substitutes?
Starting in the spring of 2020 Tim Hortons began offering almond milk as a plant based alternative to dairy milk. Since then, coconut and oat milk have been added as well.
Does Tim Hortons have vegan donuts?
There are no vegan donuts at Tim Hortons. The closest thing to a donut you can get at Tim Hortons is a bagel. They have 7 different varieties of bagel that you can add peanut butter or jam to.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 350 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Tim Hortons has very underrated coffee in my opinion. I’m pretty simple with my Tim Hortons order. Coffee, almond milk and a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel plain.
Jen’s Pick: I like Tim Hortons coffee as well! I have not had any of the vegan options; however, I love that they do for not only breakfast but a little something for lunch too.
- Tim Hortons is a Canadian founded company with almost 5,000 locations in 14 different countries.
- If you’d like to see all the options on Tim Hortons’ menu, check out Tim Hortons’ Full Menu
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 175 Vegan Guides for popular chain restaurants including other great coffee locations like Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know.