There may not be any vegan donuts at Tim Hortons (at least not yet), but you can grab a bagel and a cup of coffee. There are 7 different varieties of bagel to choose from. The oatmeal is also vegan and so is the hearty vegetable soup if you’re in for lunch. Tim Hortons added almond milk to the menu this past spring that you can now enjoy with your coffee, both hot and cold.
Vegan Options at Tim Hortons
- Caramel Apple
- 12 Grain Bagel
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Pretzel-Style Bagel
- Strawberry Jam
- Peanut Butter
- Concord Grape Jelly
- Oatmeal – Maple
- Oatmeal – Mixed Berry
- Hash Brown
- Hearty Vegetable Soup
Lunch – Other
- Regular Homestyle Soft Bun – White
- Regular Homestyle Soft Bun – Whole Wheat
- Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Other Beverages (In addition to Coffee and Tea)
- Apple Cider
- Frozen Lemonade (Original)
- Strawberry Frozen Lemonade
Tim Hortons Vegan FAQ
Does Tim Hortons have milk substitutes?
Starting in the spring of 2020 Tim Hortons announced they would begin to offer Almond Milk as a plant based alternative to dairy milk. Considering this is a relatively new addition, check with your location to confirm.
Does Tim Hortons have vegan donuts?
There are no vegan donuts at Tim Hortons. The closest thing to a donut you can get at Tim Hortons is a bagel. They have 7 different varieties of bagel that you can add peanut butter or jam to.
Ready to Order?
We have partnered with meal delivery services, Grubhub and Postmates, and have special deals for each service. Get your next meal delivered right to your home or office and save some money VeggL’s discount codes.
Ryan’s Pick: Tim Hortons has very underrated coffee in my opinion. I’m pretty simple with my Tim Hortons order. Coffee, almond milk and a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel plain.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- Tim Hortons is a Canadian founded company with almost 5,000 locations in 14 different countries.
- If you’d like to see all the options on Tim Hortons’ menu, check out Tim Hortons’ Full Menu
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 80 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other great coffee locations like Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know