The vegan options at Jollibee leave a little bit to be desired. If you’re not familiar with this Philippines-based chain, that may change pretty soon.
They have plans of a pretty big expansion into the US market this year. Let’s hope their vegan selections expand as well, because unfortunately like many fried chicken chains, the vegan options are pretty limited.
Jollibee Vegan Options
- French Fries*
- Steamed Rice
*May share a fryer with animal products. Check with your location.
If you’re wondering about the Jolly Spaghetti – Jollibee’s spaghetti has three different kinds of meat in it including hotdog.
- Pineapple Barbeque Dip
- Pineapple Quencher – This is Jollibee’s signature drink
- Coffee (select locations)
*As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Note: VeggL is a US-based website. All info contained on our site (and app) is regarding US based locations.
Jollibee Vegan FAQ
Does Jollibee Spaghetti have Beef?
Yes. The Jolly Spaghetti at Jollibee’s contains chunks of ham, ground meat and even hot dog.
Does Jollibee Adobo Rice have Pork?
Yes. The Adobo Rice at Jollibee’s contains Pork. Try the steamed rice instead, it’s vegan-friendly.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the entire menu at Jollibee’s, head over to their Official Menu Page.
- Information for this guide was pulled from Jollibee’s FAQ page (where they state which menu items are vegan) and their Allergen Page
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides, including other popular fast food locations like Zaxby’s and Chick Fil-a
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!