The vegan options at Chick-Fil-A are not that bad considering it’s a fast food spot where cows are pleading with you to eat chickens. The Waffle Fries are vegan and one of the best fries in fast food. The wraps can be made vegan with a little effort and the multigrain bagel is vegan if you’re in a pinch for breakfast. Here is the full list of vegan options at Chick-Fil-A:
Vegan Options at Chick-fil-A
VeggL Quick Order
- Waffle Fries. Ask for one of the Vegan Sauces below.
- Cool Wrap. Advise NO chicken, cheese, avocado lime dressing (contains buttermilk). Awesome by itself or ask for one of the Vegan Dressings or Sauces below to top with.
- Grilled Market Salad. Advise NO chicken or cheese. Ask to sub an extra Roasted Nut Blend for the chicken & cheese. Ask for a Vegan Dressing below.
- Superfood Side. No substitutions needed!
- Hash Browns (Breakfast)
- Plain Sunflower Multigrain Bagel (Breakfast)
- Fruit Cup
Vegan Sauces & Dressing
- Sweet & Tangy
- Light Balsamic Dressing
- Light Italian Dressing
- Chili Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Lemonade
- Sweet Tea
Chick-Fil-A Vegan FAQ
Is Chick-Fil-A Polynesian Sauce vegan?
Yes! The Polynesian sauce, along with the BBQ and Sweet and Tangy sauce are all vegan! Enjoy!
Is Chick-Fil-A Lemonade vegan?
Yes! Chick-Fil-A’s Lemonade is simply Water, Fresh Lemons and Sugar. The lemonade is made fresh everyday and 100% vegan.
Is Chick-Fil-A mac and cheese vegan?
No, the mac and cheese is made with both dairy and egg.
Ready to Order? Try one of VeggL’s exclusive offer codes!
Full Transparency: These are affiliate links. If you sign up and order through one of our links we, at no extra cost to you, will earn a small commission. These commissions help support VeggL and allows us to keep bringing you great content! Thanks for your support!
|Code: AFF25||Code: GETFOOD|
|25% OFF first order of $15+||$100 Delivery Credit|
Ryan’s Pick: I’m not totally sure this is even helpful, but I’m going to go completely off the board. We get Chick-Fil-A catered at work and they started bringing in a vegan option for me. It’s a wrap that appears to be filled with the majority of the Southwest Salad. It’s lettuce, beans, corn and peppers. Could have something else in there, I’m not sure. I’m also not sure if this is something they can do on the fly if one would try to order it at a restaurant or something they can only do through catering. I promise I’ll ask some questions the next time they cater here and try to find out more info. So, like I said – I’m not even sure if this is helpful. I will say this: I add a little Polynesian sauce to it and IT IS DELICIOUS!
More Info and Links:
- To check out their full menu, head over to Chick-fil-A’s website
- Information pulled from Chick-Fil-A’s Nutrition and Allergens Guide
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has Cheat Sheets for over 100 popular chain restaurants including other fast food locations like Burger King and Carl’s Jr
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know
Last Updated 6/27/20