The vegan options at Chick-Fil-A are not that bad considering it’s a fast food spot where cows are pleading with you to eat chickens. The Waffle Fries are vegan and one of the best fries in fast food. The wraps can be made vegan with a little effort and the multigrain bagel is vegan if you’re in a pinch for breakfast. Here is the full list of vegan options at Chick-Fil-A
Vegan Options at Chick-fil-A
VeggL Quick Order
- Waffle Fries. Ask for one of the Vegan Sauces below.
- Cool Wrap. Advise NO chicken, cheese, avocado lime dressing (contains buttermilk). Awesome by itself or ask for one of the Vegan Dressings or Sauces below to top with.
- Grilled Market Salad. Advise NO chicken or cheese. Ask to sub an extra Roasted Nut Blend for the chicken & cheese. Ask for a Vegan Dressing below.
- Superfood Side. No substitutions needed!
- Hash Browns (Breakfast)
- Plain Sunflower Multigrain Bagel (Breakfast)
- Fruit Cup
Vegan Sauces & Dressing
- Sweet & Tangy
- Light Balsamic Dressing
- Light Italian Dressing
- Chili Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Lemonade
- Sweet Tea
*To check out their full menu, head over to Chick-fil-A’s website
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know