The vegan options at Jersey Mike’s are about what you would expect from a sub shop.
While Jersey Mike’s doesn’t have anything necessarily geared towards vegans, like tofu or a vegan cheese – they have multiple bread options, plenty of veggie toppings and vegan-friendly chips.
If you want to go ‘straight from the menu’, order The Veggie or Grilled Portabella with NO cheese and add on any extra toppings you want.
Vegan Options at Jersey Mike’s
- Grilled Portabella & Swiss (#64) – Order with NO cheese on White or Seeded Italian Bread. Comes with Green Bell Pepper, Grilled Onions and an Olive Oil Blend.
- The Veggie (#14) – Order with NO cheese on White or Seeded Italian Bread. Comes with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Oregano, Olive Oil Blend, Red Wine Vinegar and Salt. You can also add any of the vegan toppings listed below.
Vegan Bread Options
- White Bread
- Seeded Italian Bread
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil Blend
- Banana Peppers
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Dill Pickles
- Cherry Pepper Relish
- Green Bell Pepper
- Red/Green Pepper Strips
- Grilled Onions
- Portabella Mushroom
- Tomato Sauce
- Baked Lay’s
- Lay’s BBQ
- Lay’s Classic
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar
- Miss Vickie’s Sea Salt
- Sun Chips Original
- French Fries
Jersey Mike’s Allergen Disclaimer: While a particular product may not contain a particular allergen, it may be prepared on the same equipment and in the same kitchen area as products that do contain that allergen. Cross-contact with allergens is possible and neither we nor our franchisees nor any employees assume responsibility for sensitivity or allergy to any food item.
Andy’s Frozen Custard FAQ
Is the Wheat Bread at Jersey Mike’s Vegan?
No. According to their ingredients list, the wheat bread contains honey.
Is the Gluten-Free Bread at Jersey Mike’s Vegan?
No. According to their ingredients list, the Gluten-Free Bread contains egg.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see all the options on Jersey Mike’s menu, check out Jersey Mike’s Full Menu
- Information for this guide was pulled directly from their Nutritional Information
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 175 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other sub locations like Firehouse Subs and Subway
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!