The vegan options at Jersey Mike’s are about what you would expect from a sub shop. While Jersey Mike’s doesn’t have anything necessarily geared towards vegans, like tofu or a vegan cheese – they have multiple bread options, plenty of veggie toppings and vegan-friendly chips.
If you want to go ‘straight from the menu’, order The Veggie without cheese and add on any extra toppings you want.
Update: Jersey Mike’s recently added a Grilled Portabella & Swiss Hot Sub. Obviously, you have to omit the cheese, but it’s definitely an improvement to the menu in our opinion!
Vegan Options at Jersey Mike’s
- Grilled Portabella & Swiss – Order with NO cheese on either Wheat or Seeded Italian Bread. Comes with Green Bell Pepper, Grilled Onions and an Olive Oil Blend.
- The Veggie (#14) – Order with NO cheese on either Wheat or Seeded Italian Bread. Comes with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Oregano, Olive Oil Blend, Red Wine Vinegar and Salt. You can also add any of the vegan toppings listed below.
Vegan Bread Options
- Wheat Bread
- Seeded Italian Bread
Note: The White Bread at Jersey Mike’s is made with honey
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil Blend
- Banana Peppers
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Dill Pickles
- Cherry Pepper Relish
- Green Bell Pepper
- Red/Green Pepper Strips
- Grilled Onions
- Portabella Mushroom
- Tomato Sauce
- Baked Lay’s
- Lay’s BBQ
- Lay’s Classic
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar
- Miss Vickie’s Sea Salt
- Sun Chips Original
- French Fries
Jersey Mike’s Allergen Disclaimor: While a particular product may not contain a particular allergen, it may be prepared on the same equipment and in the same kitchen area as products that do contain that allergen. Cross-contact with allergens is possible and neither we nor our franchisees nor any employees assume responsibility for sensitivity or allergy to any food item.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I have not been to a Jersey Mike’s in a long time. I’ll update here when I do.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see all the options on Smoothie King’s menu, check out Jersey Mike’s Full Menu
- Information pulled directly from Jersey Mike’s Nutritional Information
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 125 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other sub locations like Firehouse Subs and Subway
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change and menus change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on this page. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, please let us know!