The vegan options at Hopdoddy are actually really good for a burger bar. They carry both the Impossible and Beyond Burger as well as vegan gouda cheese.
If you’re not familiar, Hopdoddy is an upscale fast-casual chain with locations opening up across the country about of which are located in Texas.
Here’s everything vegan at Hopdoddy:
Hopdoddy Vegan Options
- Beyond Vegan … comes with a Beyond patty, vegan gouda cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion & veganaise on a vegan wheat bun.
- El Bandito Veggie. Order with NO basil pesto, goat cheese or chipotle aioli. SUB with vegan gouda and/or veganaise (optional) and verify it is served on the vegan wheat bun … comes with a black bean & corn patty, avocado, arugula, tomato and onion.
Fries may share a fryer with animal products. Check with your server before ordering if this is a concern for you.
- Hand Cut Chipperbec Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Green Chile Queso Fries. Order with NO queso … comes with poblano chiles, salsa roja and parsley.
- Buffalo Fries. Order with NO ranch or blue cheese … comes with buffalo sauce and parsley.
- Nacho Fries. Order with NO green chili queso or sour cream … comes with pico de gallo and avocado.
- BBQ Ranch Fries. Order with NO ranch … comes with bbq seasoning.
Technically, the vegan mayo could be SUB’d for any of the sauces if that sounds good to you.
It is an option to add a Beyond burger or Black Bean & Corn Patty to any salad.
- Side Car … comes with fresh greens topped with diced tomatoes, carrots and balsamic oregano vinaigrette
- The Classic as a Bowl. SUB the burger with a vegan option and the mayo with vegan mayo … comes with their house greens, tomato and onion.
- El Bandito Veggie as a Bowl. Order with NO basil pesto, goat cheese or chipotle aioli. SUB with vegan gouda and/or veganaise (optional) … comes with house greens, tomato, arugula, onion and avocado.
Vegan Salad Dressings
- Balsamic Oregano Vinaigrette
- Hand Cut Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries – Order with NO chipotle aioli
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Vegan Mayo (Veganaise)
- Buffalo Sauce
Hopdoddy Vegan FAQ
Are Hopdoddy Sweet Potato Fries Vegan?
The Sweet Potato Fries are vegan, but need to be ordered with NO chipotle aioli (contains eggs).
Does Hopdoddy Have Impossible Burger?
No. Based on our research Hopdoddy originally carried the Impossible Burger at their locations, but at some point has switched to carrying the Beyond Burger. There is currently a Beyond Vegan burger featured on their menu.
Are the Buns at Hopdoddy Vegan?
One of them is. Hopdoddy does carry a vegan Wheat Bun which comes with the Beyond Vegan by default.
However, their Egg Bun (which is used with most of their burgers) contains both dairy and egg and their Gluten Free bun contains an unsalted butter blend margarine and egg.
Is the Doddy Mayo Vegan?
No. The Doddy Mayo is made with eggs and is not vegan; however, hopdoddy DOES have a vegan mayo. Veganaise!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the complete menu at Hopdaddy, head over to their official menu page.
- Information for this guide was pulled from Hopdoddy’s Nutritional Page and from confirming with a few locations.
- Don’t have a Hopdaddy near you? No worries. VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides including other popular locations like Burger King and Jack in the Box.
- Cross-Contamination: In any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!