Einstein Bros Bagels has a ton of great vegan options. The majority of their bagels are vegan and there are a few different spreads available to go with your bagel. Almond milk is available for your coffee or tea. As long as you leave off the Garden Veggie Shmear (it’s not vegan), the Hummus Veg Out makes a great lunch option.
Vegan Options at Einstein Bros Bagels
- Ancient Grain
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Chocolate Chip
- French Toast
- Ancient Grain Thin
- Plain Thin
- Whole Wheat Thin
- Apple Cinnamon
- Power Protein Bagel
- Potato Roll
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Natural Strawberry Jelly
- Chipotle Salsa
- Mustard, Spicy Brown Deli
- Salsa Verde
- Arugula, Avocado, Capers, Cucumber, Leaf Lettuce, Pickle Spear, Red Onion, Spinach, Tomato
- Hummus Veg Out on Ancient Grain – Advise NO Garden Veggie Shmear (it’s not vegan)
- Vegetarian Chile
- Avocado Toast
- Barbeque Kettle Chips
- Original Kettle Chips
- Fruit Cup
- Cinnamon Twist Sweets
Einstein Bagels Vegan FAQ
Is Einstein everything bagel vegan?
Yes! The everything bagel is one of about 15+ bagels at Einstein Bagels that are vegan.
Does Einstein Bagels have vegan cream cheese?
No, they do not have any vegan cream cheese. However, they do have hummus, peanut butter and strawberry jelly that you can add to your bagel.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick – I’m a huge fan of the Power Protein Bagel and a Coffee with Almond Milk. The Everything Bagel, toasted with Hummus, is really good as well.
Jen’s Pick – I haven’t been but would love to try the Hummus Veg Out and maybe Cinnamon Twist Sweets.
- Want to see Einstein Bros Bagels full menu? Head over to the Einstein Bros Bagels Official Menu page.
- Information taken directly from the Einstein Bros Bagels Nutrition and Allergen Page
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Cheat Sheets for over 115 popular restaurants including Starbucks and Panera Bread
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know