The vegan options at Dos Toros Tacqueria are solid. Like many fast casual Mexican restaurants, you have the ability to create your own burrito, bowl or tacos.
All of their tortillas are vegan-friendly and then you can fill your creation with options ranging from Impossible Ground Beef to two kinds of rice and beans and a number of different sauces.
Currently you can find Dos Toros Tacqueria locations in the New York – New Jersey area and Chicago. If you get a chance, definitely consider giving them a try!
Dos Toros Tacqueria Vegan Options
Build Your Own –
- Burrito Flour Tortilla
- Taco Corn Tortilla
- Quesadilla Flour Tortilla
Choose Your Main
- Impossible Ground Beef
- Rice and Beans (Choose from Mexican or Cauliflower Rice and Black or Pinto Beans)
Toppings / Fillings
- Black Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Mexican Rice
- Cauliflower Rice
- Sauteed Corn
- Peppers & Onions
- Smokey Sauce
- Verde Sauce
- Habanero Sauce
- Tomato Salsa
FYI: The Limon Vinaigrette Dressing contains Honey
- Tortilla Chips
Dos Toros is very mindful about their vegan-friendly menu items. To illustrate this, we wanted to pass along some info Dos Toros provides on their website that we thought were pretty cool.
Everything we offer is vegan except our meats, cheese, and sour cream.
There is zero dairy in anything we sell except our cheese and our sour cream. Our cheese is Monterey Jack, and it is naturally lactose free.
There are no GMOs in our flour tortillas, corn tortillas or rice. Our corn chips however do contain GMO corn (90% of the US corn crop is GMO), as do our corn and soy oil. Our Impossible Ground Beef also contains GMO.
We take dietary preferences very seriously. Unfortunately, cross-contact with other ingredients may occur. Regrettably, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of allergens.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see the full menu at Dos Toros Tacqueria, head over to their Official Website
- Information for this guide was taken from their Nutrition and Allergen Guide
- Don’t have a Dos Toros Tacqueria near you? Don’t worry, VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular chains restaurants like Chipotle and Taco Bell
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!