The vegan options at Chuck E Cheese are at least a little better than what they used to be with the addition of their Gluten Free Crust.
Before the Smart Flour Gluten Free crust, none of Chuck E Cheese’s crusts were vegan, but now you can do a cheese-less pizza with your choice of veggies. Still not the greatest, but you won’t have to play Skee Ball on an empty stomach now!
Here are all the available vegan-friendly items available at Chuck E Cheese:
Vegan Options at Chuck E Cheese’s
The Gluten Free Crust is the only crust that is vegan-friendly. The Traditional and Stuffed Crust both contain milk (whey).
- Smart Flour Gluten Free Crust
- Pizza Red Sauce
- Black Olives
- Green Peppers
- Red Onions
- All vegetables at the salad bar
- French fries
- BBQ Sauce
- Red Pizza Sauce
Accidentally Vegan Sweets
- Air Heads
- Fruity Flavored Tootsie Rolls
- Dippin’ Dots – Rainbow Flavor
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues. We were made aware that Chuck E Cheese does not have fryers so all items cooked are cooked in the oven; which means no cross-contamination in that regard.
Chuck E Cheese Vegan FAQ
Does Chuck E Cheese Have Dairy Free Pizza?
Chuck E Cheese doesn’t have dairy free cheese, but you can order a dairy free pizza if you go cheese-less.
You’ll need to order the gluten free dough, then add the red pizza sauce and your choice of veggies.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Chuck E Cheese’s entire menu, make sure to check out their Official Website
- Information for this guide was pulled directly from Chuck E Cheese’s Allergen Guide and Ingredients List
- Not exactly what you were looking for? VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Domino’s and Papa John’s
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!