The vegan options at Papa John’s are serviceable if your friends or family are putting in a delivery order. The dough and sauce are vegan and for that matter you can go Breadsticks, pick a sauce, and you’re good to go. If you’re going pizza look for a deal that gets you multiple toppings. Adding veggies individually can get expensive pretty quick. Here is the full list for all the vegan options at Papa John’s:
Vegan Options at Papa John’s
VeggL Quick Order
- Create Your Own! Pick Original or Pan Crust. Advise NO Cheese. Choose Garlic, BBQ or Original Sauce. Pick your Toppings from list below.
- Garden Fresh Pizza. Customize. Pick Original or Pan Crust. Advise NO cheese. Keep Veggies as is or choose different ones from the Toppings List below. You get 5 toppings included with this pizza.
- Breadsticks with Garlic, Pizza, BBQ or Buffalo Dipping Sauce.
- Look for the Pizza Specials that have 4 or more toppings. These are always the best deal!
- Original Hand Tossed Dough
- Pan Dough
Pizza Sauce / Dipping Sauce
- Pizza Sauce
- Pan Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Pizza Dipping Sauce
- BBQ Dipping Sauce
- Buffalo Dipping Sauce
- Green Bell Peppers
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Banana Peppers
Gluten Free Crust contains Egg & Dairy
Ryan’s Pick – Papa John’s was absolutely my favorite chain pizza spot pre-vegan. My favorite thing about Papa John’s was the crust and the garlic dipping sauce. So now I basically just stick with that. I go Breadsticks and Garlic Dipping Sauce (Extra Sauce of course)
Jen’s Pick – Original Hand Tossed Dough with pizza sauce. Add mushrooms, pineapple, onions & banana peppers. Garlic Dipping Sauce is always a must.
We have over 48 Restaurant Chains on our Vegan Cheat Sheets Page
**If you’d like to see Papa John’s complete menu, head over to the Papa John’s Official Menu page.
***We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know