You might think that the vegan options at Chicken Salad Chick, a restaurant that is built around chicken salad, aren’t that great.
Well, you’d be right.
As one might guess chicken salad is the primary feature in most of the menu, leaving very little options that are vegan-friendly. (Too bad they don’t have a chicken-less chicken salad like our Arby’s Chicken Salad copycat recipe.)
If you’re there with friends or family, you’re best bet is to go with a salad with a vegan dressing.
Here’s the full list of available vegan options at Chicken Salad Chick.
Chicken Salad Chick Vegan Options
- Classic Salad – Order with NO chicken. Choose one of the vegan-friendly dressings below.
- Italian Dressing
- Poppyseed Dressing
- Fresh Fruit
- Baked Lays
- Miss Vickie’s Sea Salt Chips
Bread & Crackers
- Lance Wheat Crackers
- Kellogg’s Wheat Crackers
- Keebler Club Crackers
- Keebler Crackers
Chicken Salad Chick’s Cross-Contamination Statement
*All of our products are made &/or stored in areas where known allergens are present. Guests concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.*
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- Want to see Chicken Salad Chick’s full menu? Head over to their Official Website here.
- Information for this guide was pulled from Chicken Salad Chick’s Nutritional Info
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Panera Bread and Sweetgreen.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!