As you might already expect (considering they are a restaurant specializing in cheesesteaks), the vegan options at Charleys Cheesesteaks are not that great.
Your best bet is probably a Fresh Garden Salad and then if you’d like get a piece of Texas Toast to go with your salad.
Or, just go with some fries, or hash browns if it’s breakfast time, and keep it moving.
Charleys Cheesesteaks Vegan Options
- Texas Toast
- Hash Browns
- Garden Salad
Sauces and Rubs
Charleys carries different sauces for their wings, but in case you like to get a little creative in what you dip your fries in, we got you!
- Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
- Lemon Pepper
- Carolina Gold
- Mango Habanero
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Note: VeggL is a US-based website. All info contained on our site (and app) is regarding US based locations.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the complete menu at Charleys Cheesesteaks, then make sure to head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was pulled directly from their Nutritional Information
- Don’t have a Charleys close to you? Not to worry! VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Subway and Quiznos
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!