The vegan options at Carvel… well, they exist. There’s no vegan ice cream and no vegan Fudgie the Whale – at least not yet – but they do have a few dairy-free vegan options that you can order.
What they do have is a few vegan sorbet flavors that you can order scooped or as a sparkling drink.
Carvel Vegan Options
Sorbets are available both scooped (in a cup) or as a sparkling sorbet drink.
- Lemonade Sorbet
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Pink Grapefruit Sorbet
- Orange Tangerine Sorbet
Carvel Vegan FAQ
Does Carvel Have Vegan Ice Cream?
Unfortunately, no. Carvel does not carry any vegan ice cream flavors.
Does Carvel’s Sorbet Contain Soy?
No. According to Carvel on social media, their sorbets do not contain soy or coconut.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the complete menu at Carvel, head over to their official menu page.
- Information for this guide was pulled from Carvel’s website and their facebook page.
- Don’t have a Carvel near you? No worries. VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides including other popular ice cream locations like Baskin Robbins and Cold Stone Creamery.
- Cross-Contamination: In any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!