The vegan options at Bruegger’s Bagels include a large variety of their signature bagels. Top your bagel with choices like grape or strawberry jelly, hummus or peanut butter. Don’t forget to pair that with a cup of Bruegger’s coffee. For lunch, give their Garden Vegetable Soup a try. With over 200 locations in 22 states, there’s a good chance you’ve got a Bruegger’s close to you. Here is the complete list of everything vegan at Bruegger’s Bagels:
Vegan Options at Bruegger’s Bagels
- Apple Cinnamon – Gourmet (seasonal)
- Bruegger Bites
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Jalapeno (select markets)
- Pumpkin (seasonal)
- Rosemary Olive Oil
- Dijon Mustard
- Fresh Veggies
- Grape Jelly
- Hummus Spread
- Strawberry Jelly
- Peanut Butter
- Sriracha Sauce
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Garden Veggie / Plain Bagel (w/ Hummus)
- Veggies/Toppings Available
- Cucumber, Green Peppers, Fresh Lettuce, Red Onion, Red Peppers, Tomato, Capers, Dried Cranberries, Sliced Almonds, Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Vegetable – Green Beans, Sweet Corn, Red Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Barley, Celery, Onions and Fresh Basil in a Tomato Stock
Syrup Flavors (For Coffee)
*Almost all of the bagels at Bruegger’s, according to their nutrition page, are manufactured in a facility where eggs are processed.
Bruegger’s Bagels Vegan FAQ
Are Bruegger’s Bagels vegan?
Yes, many (but not all) of the bagels at Bruegger’s Bagels are vegan. To be exact, 15 of the varieties of bagel are vegan including some of their most popular kinds like their Original, Everything and Blueberry.
Why is the Whole Wheat Bagel NOT vegan?
The whole wheat bagel contains honey.
Is the Chai Tea vegan?
Unfortunately no. According to Bruegger’s Bagels ingredients list, they use Oregon Chai Tea which contains honey.
Can I eat WFPB (Whole Food Plant Based) at Bruegger’s Bagels?
Be aware, every bagel is made with unbleached enriched flour. The following are oil-free bagels: Cinnamon Sugar Bagel (contains added sugar), Everything Bagel, Garlic Bagel, Jalapeno Bagel (contains added sugar), Onion Bagel, Plain Bagel, Poppy Bagel, Pretzel Bagel, Pumpkin (contains added sugar – seasonal), Salt Bagel, Sesame Bagel and Sourdough Bagel.
Other options would include: Coffee, Water, Tea and Poured Orange Juice (ingredients list says “pasteurized orange juice”), Mixed Greens Base (romaine & arugula), Tomato, Lettuce, Cucumber, Green Peppers, Red Onion, Sliced Almonds, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Dijon Mustard and Sriracha.
The Hummus, Pickles, Dried Cranberries, Balsamic Vinaigrette and Vegetable Soup contain oil.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick – I’ve only had Bruegger’s a few times. When I did I went with the Cinnamon Sugar Bagel, plain and toasted, with a cup of coffee.
Jen’s Pick – I have never been to a Bruegger’s but if I did I would 100% get the Garden Veggie Sandwich w/ hummus on a Sour Dough or Everything Bagel. Yum!
- Want to see Bruegger’s Bagels full menu? Head over to the Bruegger’s Bagels Official Menu page.
- Information taken directly from the Bruegger’s Bagels Nutrition and Allergen Page
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Cheat Sheets for over 115 popular restaurants including Starbucks and Panera Bread
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know