The vegan options at Brixx are amazing. Brixx is a wood fired pizza chain that is very vegan friendly. Their pizzas are similar to what you would get at a Blaze pizza. What separates Brixx from some of the other vegan friendly fast casual pizza places is Brixx is a sit down and order place as opposed to walking through the line and “creating your own as you go”.
The pizza itself is tremendous. The crust is a thin style crust and is excellent. There are a few specialty pizzas you can pick right off the menu or create your own masterpiece.
Vegan Options at Brixx
VeggL Quick Order – all pizzas are 11 inches / 6 slices
- Vegan Pizza Crusts: Traditional or Whole Wheat
- Greek Pizza – Roma tomatoes, kalamata olives and red onions on an olive oil base topped with basil & balsamic glaze. Order with NO mozzarella & feta. Substitute with Vegan Cheese.
- Margherita Pizza – Fresh, roma tomatoes & fresh basil on an olive oil base. Order with NO mozzarella. Substitute with Vegan Cheese.
- Wild Mushroom Pizza – A trio of wood-roasted shiitake, portobello & button mushrooms on an olive oil base topped with arugula. Order with NO mozzarella or parmesan. Substitute with Vegan Cheese.
- Pear & Gorgonzola Pizza – Sliced pears, walnuts & caramelized onions on an olive oil base. Order with NO mozzarella or gorgonzola. Substitute with Vegan Cheese.
- Wood-Roasted Vegetable Pizza – Wild mushrooms, broccoli, onions, peppers and fresh oregano with our house recipe tomato sauce. Order with NO mozzarella. Substitute with Vegan Cheese.
- Hummus Trio with Wood Fired Pita Chips
- Bruschetta. Order with NO mozzarella. Substitute with Vegan Cheese.
Salads and Sandwiches
- Brixx Salad. Spring mix with pistachios and housemade balsamic vinaigrette. Order with NO goat cheese or croutons.
- Arugula & Pear Salad. Arugula topped with pears, candied pecans and sundried cranberries. Order with NO gorgonzola and substitute the dressing with a Vegan Dressing below.
- Mediterranean Salad. Chopped romaine hearts with roma tomatoes, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers and banana peppers. Order with NO feta cheese and substitute a Vegan Dressing below.
- Housemade Mozzarella Sandwich. Roma tomatoes, red onions, fresh basil and balsamic vinaigrette on focaccia. Order with NO mozzarella. Substitute with Vegan Cheese.
- Housemade Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Thai Peanut Dressing
- Pasta Pomodoro. Fresh basil, garlic, red onion & pomodoro sauce over angel hair pasta. Confirm NO cheese is added as a garnish.
Does Brixx have vegan pizza?
Technically, Brixx does not offer vegan specific pizza but they do have five specialty pizzas(Greek, Margherita, Wild Mushroom, Pear & Gorgonzola and Wood-Roasted Vegetable Pizzas) that you can make vegan. Their traditional and whole wheat pizza crusts are vegan and they offer vegan cheese.
Is Brixx cauliflower pizza crust vegan?
Unfortunately, it is not. The cauliflower crust has dairy in it.
Does Brixx have a gluten free and vegan crust.
No. The only pizza crusts that are vegan are the traditional and whole wheat doughs.
Jen’s Pick: Big fan of the Mediterranean Pizza with Vegan Cheese. If I’m craving mushrooms, the Wild Mushroom Pizza is incredible with the arugula on top! …and with Vegan Cheese, of course.
Ryan’s Pick: Considering the star of a Margherita Pizza is the cheese, it’s hard to pull off a really good Margherita Pizza with vegan cheese. Brixx pulls it off though. Loved the Margherita pizza there. Everything tastes so fresh, the cheese, the tomatoes, the basil – it’s amazing.
More Info and Links
- To see Brixx’s full menu, head over to Brixx’s website.
- Don’t have a Brixx near you? We also have Cheat Sheets for Blaze Pizza, MOD Pizza, &Pizza and over 100 popular chain restaurants on our Cheat Sheets Main Menu.
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change and menus change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on this page. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, please let us know!