The vegan options at Brixx are amazing. Brixx is a wood fired pizza chain that is very vegan friendly. Their pizzas are similar to what you would get at a Blaze pizza.
What separates Brixx from some of the other vegan friendly fast casual pizza places is Brixx is a sit down and order place as opposed to walking through the line and “creating your own as you go”.
The pizza itself is tremendous. The crust is a thin style crust and is excellent. There are a few specialty pizzas you can pick right off the menu or create your own masterpiece.
Vegan Options at Brixx
Availability may vary by location.
- Hummus Trio Appetizer with Wood Fired Pita Chips – traditional, roasted red pepper, and black bean hummus, served with toasted pita points, carrots, celery and red peppers
- Bruschetta. Order with NO mozzarella. Ask to SUB with Vegan Cheese … comes with marinated roma and sun-dried tomatoes served over toasted french loaf and drizzled with balsamic glaze
Choose the Traditional or Whole Wheat Crust. All specialty pizzas are 11″ / 6 slices.
- Greek Pizza. Order with NO mozzarella & feta. SUB with vegan cheese … comes with roma tomatoes, kalamata olives and red onions on an olive oil base topped with basil & balsamic glaze.
- Wild Mushroom Pizza. Order with NO mozzarella or parmesan. SUB with vegan cheese … A trio of wood-roasted shiitake, portobello & button mushrooms on an olive oil base topped with arugula.
- Pear & Gorgonzola Pizza. Order with NO mozzarella or gorgonzola. SUB with vegan cheese … comes with sliced pears, walnuts & caramelized onions on an olive oil base. Order with NO mozzarella or gorgonzola. Substitute with Vegan Cheese.
- Wood-Roasted Vegetable Pizza. Order with NO mozzarella. SUB with vegan cheese … comes with wild mushrooms, broccoli, onions, peppers and fresh oregano with our house recipe tomato sauce.
- Pasta Pomodoro – fresh basil, garlic, red onion & pomodoro sauce over angel hair pasta. Confirm NO cheese is added as a garnish.
Salads and Sandwiches
- Brixx Salad. Order with NO goat cheese or croutons … comes with spring mix with pistachios and housemade balsamic vinaigrette.
- Arugula & Pear Salad. Order with NO gorgonzola or honey herb vinaigrette. SUB with vegan cheese (optional) and housemade balsamic vinaigrette … comes with arugula topped with pears, candied pecans and sundried cranberries.
- Mediterranean Salad. Order with NO feta cheese or feta cheese vinaigrette. SUB with vegan cheese (optional) and housemade balsamic vinaigrette … comes with chopped romaine hearts, roma tomatoes, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers and banana peppers.
- Thai Chicken Salad. Order with NO chicken or goat cheese. SUB with vegan cheese (optional) … comes with romaine, roasted red peppers, pistachios, cilantro and Thai peanut dressing.
- Housemade Mozzarella Sandwich. Order with NO mozzarella. SUB with Vegan Cheese … comes with roma tomatoes, red onions, fresh basil and balsamic vinaigrette on focaccia.
- Housemade Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Thai Peanut Dressing
- Kids Pizza. Order with vegan cheese, 1 extra topping (optional) and pick traditional or whole wheat 7″ crust.
- Kids Pasta. Order with Tomato Sauce (not the butter or alfredo sauce) … comes with penne pasta.
- Fruit Cup
Brixx Vegan FAQ
Does Brixx have vegan pizza?
Technically, Brixx does not offer vegan specific pizza but they do have four specialty pizzas (Greek, Wild Mushroom, Pear & Gorgonzola and Wood-Roasted Vegetable Pizzas) that you can modify to make vegan.
Their traditional and whole wheat pizza crusts are vegan and they offer vegan cheese.
Is Brixx cauliflower pizza crust vegan?
Unfortunately, it is not. The cauliflower crust has dairy in it.
Does Brixx have a gluten free and vegan crust.
No. The only pizza crusts that are vegan are the traditional and whole wheat doughs.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen’s Pick: Big fan of the Mediterranean Pizza with Vegan Cheese. If I’m craving mushrooms, the Wild Mushroom Pizza is incredible with the arugula on top! …and with Vegan Cheese, of course.
Ryan’s Pick: Considering the star of a Margherita Pizza is the cheese, it’s hard to pull off a really good Margherita Pizza with vegan cheese. Brixx pulls it off though. Loved the Margherita pizza there. Everything tastes so fresh, the cheese, the tomatoes, the basil – it’s amazing.
More Info and Links
- To see Brixx’s full menu, head over to Brixx’s website.
- Don’t have a Brixx near you? We also have Cheat Sheets for Blaze Pizza and MOD Pizza as well as over 175 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides Main Menu.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!