The vegan options at Brixx are amazing. Brixx is a wood-fired pizza chain that is very vegan-friendly. Their pizzas are similar to what you would get at a Blaze pizza.
What separates Brixx from some of the other vegan-friendly fast-casual pizza places is Brixx is a sit down and order place as opposed to walking through the line and “creating your own as you go”.
The pizza itself is tremendous. The crust is a thin-style crust and is excellent. There are a few specialty pizzas you can pick right off the menu or create your own masterpiece.
Vegan Options at Brixx
Availability may vary by location.
- Hummus… comes with white bean hummus and roasted red pepper hummus; served with baby carrots, celery and house baked cumin flatbread.
- Bruschetta. Order with NO mozzarella. Ask to SUB with Vegan Cheese … comes with marinated roma and sun-dried tomatoes served over toasted french loaf and drizzled with balsamic glaze
Choose the Traditional or Whole Wheat Crust. All specialty pizzas are 11″ / 6 slices.
- Greek Pizza. Order with NO mozzarella & feta. SUB with vegan cheese … comes with roma tomatoes, kalamata olives and red onions on an olive oil base topped with basil & balsamic glaze.
- Wild Mushroom Pizza. Order with NO mozzarella or parmesan. SUB with vegan cheese … A trio of wood-roasted shiitake, portobello & button mushrooms on an olive oil base topped with arugula.
- Wood-Roasted Vegetable Pizza. Order with NO mozzarella. SUB with vegan cheese … comes with housemade sauce, onions, peppers, mushrooms and roasted tomato.
- Pasta Pomodoro. Order with NO cheese or cream. Ask if you can add other vegetables into it–maybe bell pepper, onion and/or arugula… comes with penne and pomodoro sauce.
Salads and Sandwiches
- Brixx Salad. Order with NO goat cheese or croutons … comes with spring mix with pistachios and housemade balsamic vinaigrette.
- Arugula & Pear Salad. Order with NO gorgonzola or honey herb vinaigrette. SUB with vegan cheese (optional) and housemade balsamic vinaigrette … comes with arugula topped with pears, candied pecans and sundried cranberries.
- Mediterranean Salad. Order with NO feta cheese or feta cheese vinaigrette. SUB with vegan cheese (optional) and housemade balsamic vinaigrette … comes with chopped romaine hearts, roma tomatoes, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers and banana peppers.
- Thai Chicken Salad. Order with NO chicken or goat cheese. SUB with vegan cheese (optional) … comes with romaine, roasted red peppers, pistachios, cilantro and Thai peanut dressing.
- Housemade Mozzarella Sandwich. Order with NO mozzarella. SUB with Vegan Cheese … comes with roma tomatoes, red onions, fresh basil and balsamic vinaigrette on focaccia.
- Housemade Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Thai Peanut Dressing
- Kids Pizza. Order with vegan cheese, 1 extra topping (optional) and pick traditional or whole wheat 7″ crust.
- Kids Pasta. Order with Tomato Sauce (not the butter or alfredo sauce) … comes with penne pasta.
- Fruit Cup
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Brixx Vegan FAQ
Does Brixx have vegan pizza?
Technically, Brixx does not offer vegan-specific pizza but they do have three specialty pizzas (Greek, Wild Mushroom and Wood-Roasted Vegetable Pizzas) that you can modify to make vegan.
Their traditional and whole wheat pizza crusts are vegan and they offer vegan cheese.
Is Brixx cauliflower pizza crust vegan?
Unfortunately, it is not. The cauliflower crust has dairy in it.
Does Brixx have a gluten-free and vegan crust?
No. Brixx’s gluten-free dough contains egg.
Is Brixx’s Sweet Thai Chili Sauce Vegan?
No. Brixx’s sweet Thai chili sauce contains egg.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen’s Pick: Big fan of the Mediterranean Pizza with Vegan Cheese.
Ryan’s Pick: Considering the star of a Margherita Pizza is the cheese, it’s hard to pull off a really good Margherita Pizza with vegan cheese. Brixx pulls it off though. Loved the Margherita pizza there. Everything tastes so fresh, the cheese, the tomatoes, the basil – it’s amazing.
More Info and Links
- To see Brixx’s full menu, head over to Brixx’s website.
- Don’t have a Brixx near you? We also have Cheat Sheets for Blaze Pizza and MOD Pizza as well as over 215 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides Main Menu.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!