Not a lot of vegan options to speak of at Bob Evans. Some bread options, a few sides (some of which are fried. Bob Evans uses shared fryers) or putting together your own salad are about the full range of what you can order. We would recommend other locations with better vegan options over Bob Evans, but if you are at a Bob Evans, here is everything you can currently order:
Vegan Options at Bob Evans
Bakery, Bread & Dessert
- Brioche Bread (NOT the Brioche Bun. The Brioche Bun contains Milk)
- English Muffin
- Marble Wheat Bread
- Potato Bun
- Rye Bread
- Sourdough Bread
- Wheat Bread
- White Bread
- Golden Cornmeal Mush
- Home Fries
Dressings and Sauces
- Chocolate Sauce
- Colonial Dressing
- Cranberry Relish
- Ranchero Sauce
Soup & Sides
- Baked Potato
- Broccoli (Order with NO Butter)
- Cornmeal Mush
- French Fries
- Hash Browns
- Home Fries
You can try to put together your own salad. If you do, make sure to leave off croutons, cheese, and any egg/meat. Also, the only dressing we can see listed on their allergen menu as vegan is the Colonial Dressing.
*Fried items use a common fryer, thus cross contamination among allergens may occur during preparation.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: I haven’t been to a Bob Evans in years – long before I went vegan. I honestly can’t see myself going out of my way to go to a Bob Evans given the current vegan options, but if I do eat at a Bob Evans, I’ll update my picks here.
Jen’s Pick: I’ve been to Bob Evan’s only once since being vegan and I got the hashbrowns and fruit. It was fine–I wasn’t expecting much.
- Bob Evans is a casual dining chain specializing in breakfast food. Founded in Ohio in 1948, Bob Evans currently has around 500 locations in 18 states – the majority of which are located in the Mid-West.
- If you’d like to see all the options on Bob Evans’ menu, check out Bob Evans’ Full Menu
- Information on this page taken directly from Bob Evans’ Allergen Menu
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 80 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other breakfast locations like Denny’s and First Watch
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know