The vegan options at LEGOLAND California isn’t “everything”, but they are pretty awesome.
There are 9 different dining locations throughout LEGOLAND where you can grab some vegan-friendly food.
From Tofu Stir Fry to Raspberry Sorbet, not only is there a good amount of options, but there is a great variety to choose from too. Enjoy!
LEGOLAND Vegan Options
Use the Numbers next to each location to help you find each one on a LEGOLAND California Map.
Castle Ice Cream (57)
- Raspberry Sorbet
Fun Town’s Urban Kitchen (31)
- Tofu Curry and Rice NO SAUCE
- Pasta Fettuccini and Veggies NO LOBSTER STOCK
- Some Salad Bar Items
Garden Deli & Cafe (46)
- Roasted Vegetable Sandwich can be ordered without Goat Cheese
- Roasted Vegetable Salad
Granny’s Apple Fries (52)
- Apple Fries w/ NO Whipped Cream
Knights’ Smokehouse BBQ (55)
- Fire Roasted Corn on the Cob
Ninja Kitchen (111)
- Tofu Bao Bun
- Tofu Rice Bowl
Pizza Mania (78)
Pizza & Pasta Buffet (72)
- Salad Bar Options
- GF Pasta with Marinara *Upon Request
Wok ‘N’ Bowl Ramen (14)
- Tofu Stir Fry on Tamaki Gold White Rice
LEGOLAND California Vegan FAQ
Are the Apple Fries at LEGOLAND Vegan?
Yes! The fries at LEGOLAND California, specifically at Granny’s Apple Fries, are vegan. Just make sure to order them with NO whipped cream.
Can You Bring Food Into LEGOLAND California?
Here is LEGOLAND California’s official policy on bringing food into the park (as of 1/6/22):
Outside food and drink is not permitted in the Park, however, water, small snacks and items required for medical, religious or specific dietary purposes are permitted.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see the full list of dining options available at LEGOLAND California then we suggest checking out their Official Dining Page.
- Information for this page was pulled from LEGOLAND’s Dietary Guide
- If you’re a fan of theme parks like Jen and I are, then you’re in luck, VeggL has Vegan Guides for more theme parks like Knotts Berry Farm and Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!