For being such an incredible Vegan City, Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field is underwhelming. I attended Temple football games during the 2017 & 2018 seasons along with a couple of Eagles games. I will be honest, I chose to utilize Lincoln Financials option to bring in food.
You can bring in your own food as long as it is wrapped in clear plastic. I know a lot of people will pick up food on the way then take it in. I kept it cheap and made a sandwich or wrap at home and packed it along with a couple snacks.
The following options were found through extensive research. These are not verified through the stadium as they do NOT give much information at all.
Vegan Options at Lincoln Financial Field
Vegan Po Boy (Section 109 & on the Club Level)
Vegan Banh Mi (Section 120 & 216)
Chickie’s & Pete’s Crabfries. Advise NO cheese (Chickie’s & Pete’s concession stands)
Federal Pretzel Twisted Soft Pretzels
Burgers (Section 125) <-information I found from research but not confirmed vegan.
Can I Bring Food Into Lincoln Financial Field?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the stadium? Here are a few policies at Lincoln Financial Field that you need to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Linc’s A to Z Guide.
Bag Search (as of 9/30/21)
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the stadium. They will be able to carry (1) of the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Bottles, Cans & Beverage Containers (as of 9/30/21)
Bottles, cans or beverage containers of any kind are not allowed into Lincoln Financial Field. A search will be conducted at the gates to prevent these and other prohibited items from entering the stadium. Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Prohibited Items** (as of 9/30/21)
- Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Clear bags larger than 12”x 6”x 12” and all non-clear bags larger than 6.5” x 4.5”, including purses, binocular and camera cases
- Food not wrapped in clear plastic*
* Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
**This is not a complete list of all the prohibited items at Lincoln Financial Field, just a few we felt were relevant to bringing food and /or beverages into the stadium.
- If you’d like to get more info on Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia you can go to their official page here
- VeggL is THE place for finding vegan options ANYWHERE! We have Cheat Sheets for Popular Restaurants, Airports and Stadiums/Arenas
- We do everything possible to make sure all our Cheat Sheets are as up to date as possible, but if you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!