The vegan options at Wendy’s are pretty limited. You can go with fries and fries on a bun. Seriously, check out the “fry sandwich” below. Super weird, but oddly good. Other than that, go for a salad and make the required modifications. Without further ado, check out our list of all the vegan options at Wendy’s
Vegan Options at Wendy’s
VeggL Quick Order
- Natural-Cut Fries*
- Apple Bites
- Baked Potato Plain or with Chives – Advise NO butter, cheese or sour cream. Ask for ketchup, BBQ sauce or hot chili (spicy) sauce to pour on top.
- Baked Potato Plain or with Chives. Advise NO butter, cheese or sour cream. Sub with salsa and avocado.
- Side Salad. Advise NO cheese or croutons. Choose from Vegan Salad Dressings below.
- Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad. Advise NO cheese, chicken or bacon. Switch dressing from Southwest Ranch Dressing to one of the vegan dressings below.
- Taco Salad. Advise NO cheese, chili or sour cream. Ask to sub with avocado.
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. Advise NO blue cheese, chicken or pecans.
- Veggie Sandwich**. Ask for Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe. Advise NO meat, cheese or mayo
- Fry Sandwich**. This is our personal favorite! Order Veggie Sandwich (above) and Natural-Cut Fries. Pull your sandwich & fries out of the bag, take off the bun, add fries on top of the veggies, replace bun & woila! A weird yet VEGAN Fry Sandwich
- Breakfast Potatoes*
Of the current salads available, the only vegan dressing listed is the Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Check with your location to see if they have one of the others below.
- Light Spicy Asian Chili Vinaigrette
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing
- Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
Wendy’s does not have a dedicated vegan cooking space, cross contamination can occur
*Cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain wheat, milk and fish.
**KETCHUP: I have reached out to Wendy’s regarding their ketchup. According to the allergens/ingredients list, ketchup contains EGG. The only place I could see this possible is in the “natural flavoring.” Please be aware–I will update this to reflect changes if necessary.
Jen’s Pick: To be honest, the Fry Sandwich is everything but I only get it when my mind isn’t wrapped around the fact that the fries are cross-contaminated. The next best thing & I think we need to tell them to add it to the menu is a plain baked potato with salsa(from the taco salad) & avocado(from the SW Avocado Chicken Salad).
Ryan’s Pick: The Fry Sandwich is a little odd, but it is surprisingly good.
*If you’d like to check out Wendy’s entire menu, head over to their official menu page
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know