The vegan options at Wendy’s are pretty limited. You can go with fries and fries on a bun. Seriously, check out the “fry sandwich” below. Super weird, but oddly good. Other than that, go for a salad and make the required modifications. Without further ado, check out our list of all the vegan options at Wendy’s
Vegan Options at Wendy’s
VeggL Quick Order
- Natural-Cut Fries
- Apple Bites
- Baked Potato Plain or with Chives – Advise NO butter, cheese or sour cream. Ask for ketchup, BBQ sauce or hot chili (spicy) sauce to pour on top.
- Side Salad. Advise NO cheese or croutons. Choose from Vegan Salad Dressings below.
- Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad. Advise NO cheese, chicken or bacon. Switch dressing from Southwest Ranch Dressing to one of the vegan dressings below.
- Power Mediterranean Salad. Advise NO feta or chicken
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. Advise NO blue cheese, chicken or pecans.
- Veggie Sandwich. Ask for Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe. Advise NO meat, cheese or mayo
- Fry Sandwich. This is our personal favorite! Order Veggie Sandwich (above) and Natural-Cut Fries. Pull your sandwich & fries out of the bag, take off the bun, add fries on top of the veggies, replace bun & woila! A weird yet VEGAN Fry Sandwich
- Light Spicy Asian Chili Vinaigrette
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing
- Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
Wendy’s does not have a dedicated vegan cooking space, cross contamination can occur
Back to Cheat Sheets
*If you’d like to check out Wendy’s entire menu, head over to their official menu page
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know