Maggiano’s is an upscale Italian dine-in establishment with some decent vegan options. They may not offer a ton of variety, but the vegan dishes they have are good.
They also get props for specifically stating what items are vegan directly on their allergen menu – something we really appreciate here at VeggL.
Here’s everything vegan at Maggiano’s:
Vegan Options at Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Ciabatta Table Rolls
Choose as an entrée or side salad.
- Italian Tossed Salad . Order with NO cheese or croutons … comes with Kalamata olives, red onion, tomato, pepperoncini and Italian vinaigrette.
Avocado is available as an optional add-on.
- House Dressing
- Italian Vinaigrette
Classic Pasta and Sauces
- Spaghetti with Marinara
- Whole Wheat Pasta (can be ordered as a substitute)
- Gluten Free Pasta (can be ordered as a substitute)
- Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus. Order with NO cheese
- Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- Spaghetti Marinara
Kid’s Vegan Options
- Zita with Marinara
*As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Maggiano’s Vegan FAQ
Are Maggiano’s Rolls Vegan?
Yes! The ciabatta table rolls that are brought out at Maggiano’s are vegan.
Does Maggiano’s Have Vegan Options?
Yes! Maggiano’s Spaghetti or Ziti with Marinara Sauce is vegan as-is, along with their ciabatta rolls and roasted garlic broccoli. There are a couple of other options but they need to be modified.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: We often get Maggiano’s catered for our away game plane trips. (I work in college football) We get an option of the Mediterranean Spaghetti and an Eggplant sandwich with veggies on Ciabatta bread.
The sandwich I just learned is not even on the menu! That’s too bad, because the sandwich is excellent! That is usually my choice between the two.
Jen’s Pick: I usually order the Mediterranean Spaghetti with no capers. I don’t really get enamored with pasta dishes because I always feel like it’s something I can do myself, but the dish is really good.
More Links and Info
- Maggiano’s was founded in Chicago in 1991 and currently has just over 50 locations across the US.
- If you’d like to see all the options on Maggiano’s menu, check out Maggiano’s Full Menu
- Information pulled directly from Maggiano’s Vegetarian/Vegan Allergen Data.
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 215 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other dine in locations like Macaroni Grill and Olive Garden
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!