The vegan options at Bibibop are plentiful! Bibibop is a fast casual spot that is basically Korean meets Chipotle. Bibibop’s name is inspired by the Korean dish bibimbap.
Founded in 2013, they have close to 50 locations in 8 different states. About half of those locations are in Ohio with 13 locations in the Columbus area alone.
At Bibibop, you start with a choice of bases – rice, salad or noodles. Then add your choice of toppings from tofu to veggies to sauces. Everything is made and assembled right in front of you.
Lastly, don’t forget about the miso soup! It’s free to grab off the condiment bar and is DELICIOUS!
Vegan Options at Bibibop
Chef Curated Bowl
- Plant Based Power Bowl – a vegetable based, protein packed bowl that gives you plant power to get through your day. Tofu with potatoes, black beans, sprouts, kale and corn over cauliflower rice, finished with teriyaki sauce.
Create Your Own Bowl
Regular sized bowl or small (1/2 portion)
Pick Your Base
- Purple Rice
- White Rice
- Supergreen Salad
- Japchae Sweet Potato Noodles
- Cauliflower Rice
Add A Protein
…or make it a Veggie Bowl
- Bean Sprouts
- Black Beans
- Sesame Kale
- Pickled Red Cabbage
- Daikon Radish
- Spicy Siracha
- Sesame Ginger
- Miso Soup
- Strawberry & Pineapple
- Coconut Milk Pudding with Mango
- Veggie Cup – choose a base or topping for a healthy snack or as a side of your favorite vegetable.
Note: As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues
Bibibop Vegan FAQ
Is Bibibop Kimchi vegan?
Yes! The kimchi at Bibibop is 100% vegan.
Is Bibibop yum yum sauce vegan?
No. The yum yum sauce at Bibibop is not vegan. It contains dairy and eggs. However the teriyaki, gochujang, spicy siracha and sesame ginger sauces are all vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: The Japchae noodles are amazing. I like to add in the tofu, bean sprouts, potatoes (sounds weird I know, but somehow it works for me), carrots, corn and kale. Finish it off with the Gochujang sauce.
Also, the miso soup which sits out on the condiment bar is off the charts.
Jen’s Pick: First, the miso soup offered with your meal is good! Definitely get you a cup. For my main meal, I chose a Romaine base, Tofu, Bean Sprouts, Kale, Pickled Red Cabbage, Carrots, Cucumbers and topped it with the Sesame Ginger sauce. I was really impressed!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to check out Bibibop’s full menu, head over to Bibibop’s Official Menu page
- The Nutrition Page on Bibibops website marks which items are vegan.
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Guides for over 175 popular chain restaurants, including other popular chain restaurants like Chipotle and Panda Express
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!