The vegan options at Sharetea include multiple tea choices as well as multiple toppings, so you shouldn’t have a hard time getting something to suit your tastes.
Many of their locations also have non-dairy milk. According to their website, locations may carry Oat, Almond or Soy Milk. The location closest to us actually had Coconut Milk.
Speaking of our location – we are listing the vegan options listed on their website and in our communication with their service team; however, our location had WAY more items on their menu so be prepared to have more to choose from than what we have here.
Check with your location to confirm if an option is vegan if you choose to go ‘off-guide’.
Sharetea Vegan Options
If your location offers non-dairy milk, a few of the Milk Teas are an option.
Check to see what non-dairy milk is being offered. Sharetea’s website says they may offer oat, almond or soy milk; however, our closest location only offers coconut milk.
- Classic Pearl Tea Milk Tea. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- BlackTea Milk Tea. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- GreenTea Milk Tea. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Oolong Tea Milk Tea. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Wintermelon Tea Milk Tea. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Handmade Taro Milk Tea. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
The Fruit Tea is a combination of the Brewed Tea and fresh fruit jam.
- Strawberry Tea
- Peach Kiwi Tea with Aiyu Jelly
- Wintermelon Lemonade
The Mojitos are non-alcoholic and have mint added.
- Lime Mojito
- Strawberry Mojito
- Peach Mojito
- Mini Pearl
- Aloe Vera
- Red Bean
- Herb Jelly
- Aiyu Jelly
- Lychee Jelly
Sharetea Vegan FAQ
Does the Aiyu Jelly at Sharetea Contain Gelatin?
No, the Aiyu Jelly does not contain gelatin. We were informed by Sharetea’s Service Team that the Aiyu Jelly is completely vegan-friendly. The FAQ page on Sharetea’s website also confirms that the Aiyu Jelly does not contain gelatin.
Does Sharetea Have Dairy Free Milk?
Most Sharetea stores offer Oat Milk, Almond Milk or Soy Milk that you can substitute in place of dairy milk.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I went with the Coconut Classic Pearl. Loved it. The flavor is amazing and it has the perfect amount of sweetness. I enjoyed the pearl ‘bubbles’ more than I thought I would.
Jen’s Pick: I ordered the Hawaii Fruit Tea with Aiyu Jelly. This was not on the Sharetea website but was availalbe at our location. It was very good! The Aiyu Jelly is much softer than the Classic Pearls so if you’re not a fan of the denser bubbles, this would be a good option for you. Next time, I plan to get the Coconut Classic Pearl with Coconut milk, if availalbe. Ryan’s drink was good… had a beachy chai taste to it. Plus, I like the denser pearls.
More Links and Info
- Sharetea is a bubble tea franchise based out of Taiwan and now has locations in thirteen different countries including the US.
- If you’d like to see Sharetea’s complete menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for this guide was given to us directly from Sharetea’s Service Team. Thank you!
- Don’t have a Sharetea near you? Don’t worry! VeggL has vegan guides for hundreds of locations including other popular chains like Kung Fu Tea and Smoothie King
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!