The vegan options at Piada Italian Street Food are excellent. Piada is essentially an Italian version of a Chipotle-style ‘create-your-own’ Fast Casual restaurant.
You can choose between pasta or a salad and then customize your meal with your choice zucchini and mushrooms and a whole host of toppings and dressings.
Piada Italian Street Food originated in Ohio, but has been expanding quickly through the Midwest and Texas. Definitely worth checking out if you get the chance!
Piada Italian Street Food Vegan Options
Create Your Own
Select a Base
Small or Regular size.
- Pasta. Order with either vegan butter or no butter.
- Salad – Mixed Greens
- Salad – Romaine
According to the Piada Nutrition Guide, the Piada dough to make a wrap is not vegan.
May not be available at all locations.
- Zucchini and Mushrooms
May vary by location.
- Black Olives
- Bruschetta Tomatoes
- Cucumber Salad
- Grain Blend
- Green Onions
- Harissa Grain Blend
- Mixed Greens
- Pickled Red Onion
- Red Cabbage
- Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Spiced Pecans
- Sweet & Spicy Peppers
Sauces and Dressings
- Pomodoro (tomato sauce)
- Cider Vinegar
- Lemon Basil
- Olive Oil and Vinegar
- Yogurt Harissa Dressing -> Piada’s website currently says the Yogurt Harissa Dressing is “temporarily NOT vegan.” Verify before ordering.
- Side Salad. Order with NO parmesan dressing. Choose a vegan dressing of choice from above … comes with romaine, tomatoes, pickled onion, and cucumber.
- Sweet Corn Salad … comes with sweet corn, grape tomatoes, fresh basil & thyme, red onion, chili flakes, paprika, lemon & olive oil.
- Kettle Chips
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Piada Vegan FAQ
Is Piada Spaghetti Vegan?
Yes, according to the Piada Nutrition Page, the pasta there is vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Piada’s full menu, we suggest heading over to their Official Website
- Information for this guide was pulled from Piada’s Nutrition Page
- Don’t have a Piada Italian Street Food near you? No worries, VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Olive Garden and Noodles & Co
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!