P.F. Chang’s has a solid lineup of vegan options. There is a bit of controversy over P.F. Chang’s vegan information online (full details on that at the bottom of this page). That aside, there are multiple entree’s to choose from and the Lettuce Wraps are one of our favorite items at ANY restaurant.
Vegan Options at PF Chang’s
- Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps
- Harvest Thai Chili
- Buddha’s Feast (Stir-Fried or Steamed)
- Coconut Curry Vegetables
- Ma Po Tofu
- Stir-Fried Eggplant
- Chili Garlic Green Beans
- Sichuan Style Asparagus
- Wok Seared Spinach with Garlic
- White Rice, Steamed
- Brown Rice, Steamed
- Kids: Baby Buddha’s Feast (Stir Fried or Steamed. Gluten Free Available)
- Kids: Steamed Snap Peas
- Kids: Steamed Carrots
- Kids: Fruit Cup
- Kids: Steamed Broccoli
PF Chang’s Vegan FAQ
Is PF Changs fried rice vegan?
According to PF Chang’s Allergen Matrix, the fried rice contains milk, egg and shellfish. Definitely not vegan. However, the steamed white and brown rice are both vegan.
Is Buddha’s Feast vegan?
Yes! Buddha’s Feast is vegan and is actually my favorite main entree on the menu.
This information has been taken from PF Chang’s Allergen Information. There is a lot of controversial information online regarding whether these items are vegan or not based on how the individual restaurant cooks their food. Advise your server that you are vegan. If they advise you an above item is not vegan, you could click here to show them it should be. Or double check with the cheat sheet to see if we have updated this list.
PF Chang’s has been quoted, “None of our vegetarian items contain animal products” – Twitter, November 7, 2017
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: I feel like we can all unite around the idea that the lettuce wraps at P.F. Changs are amazing. Pretty sure I would call them the best appetizer at any dine-in restaurant. Main course I typically go with the Buddha’s Feast stir fried. Simple but delicious.
Jen’s Pick: Even pre-vegan days, the Lettuce Wraps were always my favorite!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see everything on PF Chang’s menu, check out PF Chang’s Full Menu located on their website
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 115 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Pei Wei Asian Diner and Panda Express
- If you’re looking for a vegan General Tso’s, you won’t find it at PF Chang’s, but we do have our own General Tso’s Tofu Recipe here on VeggL if you want to re-create it at home.
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change and menus change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on this page. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, please let us know!