The vegan options at Pei Wei Asian Diner is similar to what you’ll find at many fast casual Asian restaurants. Pei Wei offers tofu with a combination of rice and veggies. You do get a really nice variety though with the different sauces, or recipes, that they offer.
Want to go sweet, spicy or a little of both? Pei Wei has you covered. Here is the complete list of everything vegan at Pei Wei.
Vegan Options at Pei Wei Asian Diner
Shareables and Small Plates
Build Your Own Bowl
- Teriyaki Fried Tofu
- Thai Dynamite Fried Tofu
- Pad Thai – Order with NO egg. Request to be cooked in an allergen free wok.
- Five Spice Tofu & Vegetables – Served with broccoli, carrots, snap peas, and your choice of fried or steamed tofu.
Greens or Grains
- Cauliflower Rice
- Mixed Salad Greens
- Lettuce Cups
- White Rice
- Brown Rice
Dressings / Sauces
- Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
- Chili Paste
- Lime Vinaigrette
- Dumpling Sauce
- Sweet Chile Sauce
- Sweet & Sour with Five-Spice Tofu & Fresh Vegetables
- Orange Chicken. Order with NO chicken. Sub for Tofu & Vegetables
Pei Wei Vegan FAQ
Are the noodles at Pei Wei vegan?
Yes! The noodles at Pei Wei are vegan.
Is Pei Wei Pad Thai vegan?
The Pad Thai is not vegan straight off the menu. The Pad Thai noodle bowl (even without chicken) contains egg. However, one of our VeggLers reached out to us to let us know that the Pad Thai can be ordered without egg. You can also request that the dish is cooked in an allergen free wok. Thanks for the tip!
Is Pei Wei teriyaki vegan?
Yes, the teriyaki (with or without tofu and veggies) is vegan.
Are Pei Wei fortune cookies vegan?
No. The fortune cookies contain egg. The other dessert options – the Thai Donuts and Fudge Brownie – also contain egg.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: We’ve actually never ate at a Pei Wei. To be honest before doing the research for this page I was never really sure what I could get. I’ll update here once we get a chance to try out Pei Wei.
Jen’s Pick: Same as Ryan. We used to live close to a Pei Wei but had no idea that I could eat there at the time. I do look forward to trying the Teriyaki Fried Tofu.
- To check out the Pei Wei’s full menu, head over to the Pei Wei Official Website
- Information taken directly from the Pei Wei Nutritional and Allergen Page
- Not exactly what you were hoping for? Don’t worry. We have over 125 other Restaurant Cheat Sheet Guides like Panda Express and PF Chang’s
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know