The vegan options at Peet’s Coffee reflect their entire brand as whole: simple, straight forward and great.
We reached out to Peet’s to inquire about their vegan options and quickly got a response back from their Customer Experience team. They do not offer an ingredients list so it has taken time for us to compile the list we have.
Unlike some other big coffee chains, Peet’s Coffee has a completely vegan breakfast sandwich that can be ordered ‘as-is’ straight off the menu, the Everything Plant Based Sandwich!
As for drinks, plant based milks are available which makes most drinks easily ordered vegan.
Peet’s Coffee Vegan Options
- Everything Plant Based Sandwich (vegan as-is!) … comes with seasoned Beyond Breakfast Sausage® layered with fluffy JUST Egg folded and melty vegan cheddar on a toasted everything thin bagel.
- Plant-Based Baked Goods. Ask your location what they offer.
- Various Snacks. Verify ingredients.
Peet’s offers oatmeal with optional toppings (brown sugar, almonds, wild blueberries). It appears this is a vegan option but we have not confirmed it yet. If interested, we suggest asking.
- Almond Milk
- Oat Milk
- Soy Milk
- Medium Roast
- Dark Roast
- Decaf Dark Roast
- Caffe Latte. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Vanilla Latte. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Sugar Free Vanilla Latte. Order with your choice of non-dairy milk.
- Lavender Vanilla Almond Latte (seasonal)
- Iced Coffee
- Iced Espresso
- Iced Americano
- Cold Brew
- Cold Brew Oat Latte
- Iced Lavender Vanilla Almond Latte. (seasonal)
- Lavender Cold Brew Oat Latte. (seasonal)
- Lavender Cold Brew Oat Latte with Jelly. (seasonal)
- Brown Sugar Cold Brew Oat Latte
- Brown Sugar Cold Brew Oat Latte with Jelly
- Horchata Cold Brew Oat Latte
Peet’s offers a variety of loose-leaf and pouch teas. As for the iced teas and shakers, we were told the only tea that is NOT vegan is their Hibiscus Teas.
We suggest asking to verify your options when ordering.
Syrups & Sauces
Peet’s will NOT say their syrups are vegan due to the sugar not being “certified vegan.” However, from the information they gave us, Peet’s use the company Monin for their syrup. These syrups use pure cane sugar. That is vegan.
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Coconut Syrup
- French Hazelnut Syrup
- Lavender Syrup
- Peppermint Syrup
- Simple Syrup
- Vanilla Syrup
- Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- Chocolate Sauce (housemade)
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Note: VeggL is a US-based website. All info contained on our site (and app) is regarding US-based locations.
Peet’s Coffee Vegan FAQ
Are Peet’s Syrups Vegan?
Yes. Peet’s will NOT say their syrups are vegan due to the sugar not being “certified vegan.” However, from the information they gave us, Peet’s use the company Monin for their syrup. These syrups use pure cane sugar. That is vegan.
Is Peet’s Coffee Matcha Vegan?
Peet’s Coffee Matcha contains honey which is a no-no for most vegans. We’re not here to debate whether or not honey should be considered vegan, just be aware of it if you’re thinking of ordering any Matcha drinks from Peet’s.
FYI – The Hibiscus Tea also contains honey.
Is Peet’s Caramel Sauce Vegan?
No, Peet’s caramel sauce is NOT vegan.
Can Peet’s Black Tie be made vegan?
No. Per our info from Peet’s, neither of their Black Tie drinks can be made vegan. They contain condensed milk.
Does Peet’s Coffee Have Oat Milk?
Yes! Peet’s offers oat milk along with soy and almond.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- For a look at Peet’s Coffee complete menu head over to the Peet’s website
- Information on this page was sourced directly from the Customer Experience Advocate staff at Peet’s.
- If the vegan options at Peet’s aren’t exactly what you were looking for, VeggL has Vegan Guides for over 215 popular chain restaurants including other coffee spots like Starbucks and Dunkin’.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!